It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:01 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Post subject: Re: Battle Dawn Toolbar
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:33 pm 
Captain
Captain

anyone care to tell me how to fix my problem on IE.

routhy12 wrote:
the toolbar is fne with me. (ignring he fact that after i wnladed it i cant open more than 2 internet pages without it crashing.)

Taz

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:12 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
 WWW  Profile

SnOwDoG wrote:
matmanmax wrote:
SnOwDoG wrote:
As of recent, the BD toolbar completely crashed my browser. It is very possible it was running a script in the background. I was able to fix the issue. The browser I was using was firefox. When I would open the browser, I was able to get to my homepage; however, getting to another page was painfully slow. FF was basically unresponsive. I had to uninstall FF, reboot, and then reinstall FF. Mind you, this whole time, I was able to browse through other browser's with no issues (browsers w/o BD toolbar). After reinstalling, FF the issue has yet to reoccur. Figured I would share this just in case others have the same issue. NOTE: When you uninstall FF....ALL saved information (passwords, user id's, bookmarks ect) WILL be lost. If you are unaware of how to do these things (uninstall/reinstall) on your own, do not try to do this on your own. You may uninstall something important. If you are completely lost in resolving this, feel free to PM me and I will help you the best I can; however, the BD staff are the people to contact.

I will post it on the MT spreadsheet to be fixed by a Experinced MT member as i am only new since yesterday. Would you mind trying to close the battle dawn toolbar and seeing if your internet works properley guys???

the browser was not even allowing me to disable it. It was not letting me do anything until I reinstalled the browser.

Ok, this is very weird, can you explain why it was not letting you disable it?? did a dialoug box come up or would it just not respond??

Spoiler:
Retired BattleDawn Tribune Reporter
Retired Maintenance Team Member
RC Game Tester
Active Forum User

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:00 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

routhy12 wrote:
anyone care to tell me how to fix my problem on IE.

Get a new browser :P IE has horrid speeds compared to every other one.

And I switched to Chrome after the toolbar slowed my FF so hard i couldn't load anything anymore a while back, but if the problem is fixed I think I might switch back.

Last edited by krazedkid101 on Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:14 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
 WWW  Profile

matmanmax wrote:

Ok, this is very weird, can you explain why it was not letting you disable it?? did a dialoug box come up or would it just not respond??

No I can not explain it. FF was completely locked/frozen to where i was unable to do anything. Uninstall and re install was the only option

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3