It is currently Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:28 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: New Spy Update
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:00 pm 
Captain
Captain
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun May 31, 2009 9:23 pm
Posts: 927
Location: Ontario, Canada
Gender: male
The costs was a bug:

Should be 1 worker + 25E to plant a spy, this also adds -1 to worker growth.

Should be 50 energy for 50 spy protection on any target
Should be 25 energy for 50 spy protection when your master spy/spy ship is present.

Spy protection goes up by 1 per tick when the master spy/spy ship is present.

-Andrew

_________________
Ex-Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: New Spy Update
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:54 am 
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:22 pm
Posts: 2380
Location: Stalker!
Andrew wrote:
Spy protection goes up by 1 per tick when the master spy/spy ship is present.

Mkay

But since spy protection also goes down 1 per tick - if you have your master spy on your colony, the protection would be going up by 1 tick as well as going down... +1 and -1 per tick = 0, or no change in protection ticks?

And wouldn't that make buy spy protection the only way to get spy pro? Which would make energy even scarcer... >.<

_________________
没有恩怨,只有胜负。胜者生,负者死。

Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: New Spy Update
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:47 am 
Captain
Captain
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:43 am
Posts: 1191
Location: Philippines
Gender: male
1783298 wrote:
Andrew wrote:
Spy protection goes up by 1 per tick when the master spy/spy ship is present.

Mkay

But since spy protection also goes down 1 per tick - if you have your master spy on your colony, the protection would be going up by 1 tick as well as going down... +1 and -1 per tick = 0, or no change in protection ticks?

And wouldn't that make buy spy protection the only way to get spy pro? Which would make energy even scarcer... >.<


I feel it's supposed to be +1 T.P., which means Master Spy adds +2 Spy Ticks per turn to balance the -1 one. :P

_________________
<New Sig In the Works ;) >
I dare you. Stay alive in this Bloody RP ~ Turn51. Do it... now!


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: New Spy Update
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:30 am 
Moderator
Moderator
User avatar
 WWW  YIM  Profile

Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:48 am
Posts: 8023
Location: Fuyuki City
Gender: male
ronelm2012 wrote:
I feel it's supposed to be +1 T.P., which means Master Spy adds +2 Spy Ticks per turn to balance the -1 one. :P


exactly. It's like the old infiltration ticks ^^

_________________
Image

Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: New Spy Update
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:50 pm 
Captain
Captain
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun May 31, 2009 9:23 pm
Posts: 927
Location: Ontario, Canada
Gender: male
ronelm2012 wrote:
1783298 wrote:
Andrew wrote:
Spy protection goes up by 1 per tick when the master spy/spy ship is present.

Mkay

But since spy protection also goes down 1 per tick - if you have your master spy on your colony, the protection would be going up by 1 tick as well as going down... +1 and -1 per tick = 0, or no change in protection ticks?

And wouldn't that make buy spy protection the only way to get spy pro? Which would make energy even scarcer... >.<


I feel it's supposed to be +1 T.P., which means Master Spy adds +2 Spy Ticks per turn to balance the -1 one. :P

Correct.

-Andrew

_________________
Ex-Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: New Spy Update
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:58 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant
User avatar
 YIM  Profile

Joined: Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:50 pm
Posts: 126
Gender: male
my spy does nothing , went to add cheap spy pro , says spy nott preasant , move my spy out to plant a agent , well even sitting here 2 ticks its still not an option

-Created a new thread for your bug-

-Ferr3t


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: New Spy Update
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:50 am 
Corporal
Corporal
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Wed May 05, 2010 12:04 pm
Posts: 59
Location: on 1 of my 10 Relic
Gender: female
mine is working fine


Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC - 5 hours



You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
WarLingo Android Mobile Game

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group  
Copyright Tacticsoft Ltd. 2008   
Updated By phpBBservice.nl