It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:51 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Chat
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 9:55 am 
Private
Private

I don't know if my chat is working because of alliance members and in world chat not answering when I message them. I know I'm knew but Admin not answering also. Sometimes when I leave chat and come back the same message that when we were talking earlier, that might be hours ago lingers to exist. I have also checked and it showing players that are not online according to alliance grid. :shock: Can someone please help?

Post subject: Re: Chat
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 4:14 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Lol, all of these aren't bugs.

1) Chat messages are kept intact until you switch chats or log out (or at least close the browser).

2) People in chat, although they've left, are still technically 'on'; once a person enters chat and goes inactive, he/she progresses through the status colours (the circles beside the name), which change every 10 minutes or so, starting from green, to blue, to yellow, to red and finally they are 'off'.

3) People who 'don't exist' have just joined the server; refresh your game to see them. If you're talking about alliance members, the 'Online' stauts only appears at the tick he/she logged in, and it goes '1 tick ago, etc' every tick that passes. This does not mean that he/she isn't playing.

4) PM'ing the Admin would usually get you a reply within 24 ticks, and only for game-related issues (Fun admins= you get interesting replies).

So yeah, I'm the guy everyone eventually hates.

[Advice for the New Player Here]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]