It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:42 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please read the stickied topic marked "Please read before posting"~

Please only post here if you need technical help with BattleDawn, or if you have information that can help someone.

Please stay on topic.

No spam.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Login issue on one connection but fine on other?
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:51 pm 
Private
Private

Quick info on the deal, I normally connect via broadband cable however due to some reasons have been using mobile for a week or so, including my time of starting battledawn(monday/tues).

Ok so all was fine yesterday and today on the mobile connection, upon going back to my normal faster connection things go strangely wrong.

1. When logging in I click 'Login', the red 'beam' flashes then nothing and I can click 'login' again and again and the same thing, a short pause with the page and button slightly blacked out, then it comes back as though I never clicked 'login', my username and passw remains. And if I purposely give erroneous info it tells still me so (incorrect username...) .

2. On the forums I login and it says the whole you have successfully logged in message only to drop me to the forum again, logged out. Sometimes however I do get logged in properly on both client and forums but it doesn't last.

3. If I do get in and choose my world and era etc, it loads for a while then I get a maintenance message halting me there.

When switching back to Mobile it works fine.
Have done all the normal cache/private data reset stuff, no help.
Can't use mobile much longer as it is slower and more than 10x the price.

Could it possibly be the site and server not being happy with my IP ad from the ISP or something along those lines.

If anyone with the know how has any idea about this issue it would be appreciated. :)

Post subject: Re: Login issue on one connection but fine on other?
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:37 pm 
Corporal
Corporal
 WWW  YIM  Profile

This is a hard thing to figure out. But there could be some things you could do to figure it out. 1) call your internet provider and figure out if they are having issues. 2) contact the world admin to see if he can give you assistance If none of this works please come back to the forums and write this post agian and I will try my best to help you.. Enjoy BattleDawn! =)

"So that Others may live"

http://www.navy.com/navy/careers/specia ... =van_seals

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]