It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:49 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please read the stickied topic marked "Please read before posting"~

Please only post here if you need technical help with BattleDawn, or if you have information that can help someone.

Please stay on topic.

No spam.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: new calculator
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:22 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
 YIM  Profile

this comes up when i try to use it

Current allainces :
DGB #2
RAWR #1
VaC #3
EVIL #1

Past allainces:
EB #1
ICE #1

Post subject: Re: new calculator
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:56 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Andrew wrote:
Very tired right now was out and just got back so I'll make this brief but answer as much of the feedback as possible:

Bounties were removed due to heavy exploitation in many worlds, apologies for not mentioning it in the post I had meant to but rushed the changelog out :).

Achievements being reset was something that I pushed to have done because a large amount of players(Literally thousands...) had a lot of the achievements but never earned them due to issues involving Havoc. I know that this is going to frustrate many people and I apologize for this but I feel it's a necessary step. I've sent all the issues surrounding achievements to the programmers as well as the other issues noted in the thread. For some reason there are several issues that have come up since the patch went live that were not happening in our test environment, and I was hoping for a smooth patch... :lol:

I'm not sure why people are reportedly producing less since the update, if anyone is absolutely sure that they are producing less than they were previously please check your conquers tab and make sure the totals you should be producing are adding up, please note which world(s) you are having the problem in so we can investigate your colonies. Thank you.

I've noted the feedback about the homepage music being so loud and not being able to have a persistent preference to have it muted, we'll improve this so those who don't want the music can turn it off permanently. Also the news popping up as "New" every time will be fixed, it should only display new news since your last login.

I understand that many of you are upset about the changes to training that you can only train up to 30 soldiers at a time. This was a change that was necessary for balance and really should have been in a long time ago. With being able to train unlimited units it meant that a player could spam out hundreds of units in a few ticks without having to sacrifice extra workers for the expedited army and easily counter an attack.

This is the list of bugs I sent to the programmers:

1) The battle calculator is trying to link to dev.battlegate.net, asking players to log in

2) Cannot attack outposts and relics for players on vacation

3) Complaints about the background music on the server select page, suggest lowering the volume if possible and/or making the preference to have it disabled persistent.

4) Player reported their metal income being ~100 less from taxation, investigating the cause.

5) Portal news always shows up as new even after you've read it.

6) 2 bugs in the voting page: 2 of the voting links(IDs 8 & 29) have no image. After voting the links do not disappear and give a time when they will appear again. Makes it look as if you didn't click them already, players are not getting extra tokens for clicking them though so it's just a display issue.

7) "Free Tokens" button in the bonuses tab just takes you to the homepage.

8) Getting many complaints that achievements are not working for capturing outposts, wreckage, UFOs, etc.

I'm off to bed, I'll be on in the morning to check on these and sit with the developers to get these ironed out. Please keep feedback and any bug reports coming guys.

Also I haven't seen any comments about our new "Eye Candy" on the server select page :lol:

-Andrew

As you can see.. its a bug, should be fixed soon

Post subject: Re: new calculator
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:24 am 
Major
Major
 YIM  Profile

lol in RC i thought it was admin-limited XD

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]