It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:12 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please read the stickied topic marked "Please read before posting"~

Please only post here if you need technical help with BattleDawn, or if you have information that can help someone.

Please stay on topic.

No spam.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: server busy?
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:09 pm 
Private
Private

hello, i cant login servers around 5pm until 2am in Malaysia time zone. It says server busy! please help me with this problem. Thanks

Post subject: Re: server busy?
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:48 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

I am going to guess this has to do with higher latency and less bandwidth available during this time. Are you able to do/familiar with speed tests. I'd test your connection using a website such as http://www.speedtest.net/ or dslreports.

I could be mistaken but I'm assuming the latency you're getting during these time periods causes you to time out to the server. I'd test during that time period and during another to see if you get a significant difference.

If you're using windows you can also try going start--->run--->cmd which brings up command prompt
Then try tracert www.battledawn.com it should show the hops it takes you to get to the server and the latency.

I had a friend once who couldn't navigate the internet at all between the hours of 8pm and 12am due to heavy load on the local internet circuits.

Hopefully this isn't the problem but it sounds as though you may get stuck contacting your ISP. If I don't reply here please send me a PM on the forums as I'd like to help resolve your issue.

~Niracas

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 2:56 pm 
Private
Private

sorry for the late reply busy with other things. ooo. ok. thanks for the info. can i ask how to delete my account???

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 7:53 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

You can't delete it immediately anymore but you can abandon that colony until the 8 day period (10 for supporters) and the colony will be deleted for inactivity.

-Yǒu yīgè měihǎo de yītiān!
--DemonSlayerThe3rd

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:10 pm 
Private
Private

for the past 15 minutes. ive been trying to log in. every single time i clicked on the era i wanted to go in it said "the server is under maintenance". this is ticking me off cuz i cant sign on to see whats going on at all. i literally signed in about 50 times and it never worked at all. the one time i got into the era it said server was under maintenance as soon as it zoomed in completely.

im seriously about to quit BD cuz of this. ive had so many issues with this and it is pissing me off so much. whats up with the servers?

i also think that u shouldnt have to relog in after u leave an era. it always makes me do that which i think is annoying.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:18 pm 
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

are you on btoher kongregate and regular battledawn?
have you tried to clear your cache and cookies?

Thank you Michael
http://www.battledawn.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=111&t=15076
Thank you developers
(^-check out the topics)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]