It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:25 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 157 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 16  Next
 Post subject: Re: Things that can get you banned ingame.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:51 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

clownking wrote:
I don't use and abusive or foul language in BD which is my understanding is a bannable offense. At the most I have occasionally used the letter f to signify a rude word previously. I am the sort of player that attracts antagonist and get my share of abusive pm's I recently have reported two msg's....

The following message has been reported by The Legendary Staffyman on a message sent by redv21
This was the history of the message exchange:
--------------------
Title: red
Timestamp: 1329600756
To: The Legendary Staffyman
Tick: 1134
hey u know what you realy are an ahole u ugly b!tch

and....

The following message has been reported by The Legendary Staffyman on a message sent by Taima Dyami
This was the history of the message exchange:
--------------------
Title: RE: im confused
Timestamp: 1329506640
To: The Legendary Staffyman
Tick: 1108
Oh, you should be the one to shut it, cus this aint about the alliance I'm with you little prick, you guys were attacking me long before I joined GoD, when I was with TFP, and what is really cowardice is attacking an alliance who you are friendly with, which I was, and you guys still took what didn't belong to you...so that's why I call you cowards, by attacking me when I was your ally, so now I've switched to a team that shows true courage and honor...benji has been my friend and ally since last era, and the little stunt you guys pulled really pissed me off...so stay the hell out of my and TFP's territory...you have some nerve to attack an ally and stir up trouble...I guess the name of your alliance fits cause you're nothing but a bunch of assholes who don't know the meaning of honor and dignity. The war was over before I joined, so leave me be.I left TFP for 1. the leader and most of the members haven't been online in a long time, and 2. allinces like you who were on friendly terms began attacking and taking our outposts and mines, and I'd be damned if I was gonna stay in an alliance or switch to one that has no honor and won't help out their fellow members.Good day to you

--------------------
Title: RE: im confused
Timestamp: 1329506640
To: Taima Dyami
Tick: 1107
How is taking all your mines cowardice. we due we beat you guys fair square. now we take what is ours.cowardice was attacking nk after we killed them or declaring on us when you guys thought everyone was gonna attack us that is cowardice. not taking mines after we have beaten you guys.you wanna keep you mouth shut or we be back to finish the job. I have promised to leave benji alone for diminion but if you continue to bc bs I will be right over myself to kill him.cheers

I wanna know what I have been abused here both in bc and in msg and now I have received a 6 hr ban on all worlds I play because I reported two players abusing me. All this has shown me is there is no point in hitting the report button and asking the admins to mediate it.

all that is left is for me to be abused and say nothing to no one!! :(

if there is no other messages that have warranted a ban im lost at why you would receive a ban for this?

(AUA)
(TLA)
(NO)
(REN)
(CoV)

PROUD DETH/TLA MEMBER

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:56 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

This is my first time hearing of such a weird ban....

getting banned for reporting somebody who is abusing u.... tht's just mean

as staffyman said, there is no point left in reporting the msg to the admin... u just gotta man up and take abuse??

might as well get rid of the report button then... and before u all go telling me.. i do realize tht admins are busy ppl with tons of reported msgs and wht not... but seriously.. i don't think any of staffyman's actions should be rewarded by a ban, regardless of it being temporary or permanent...

thts my view on this situation... i hope justice is being dispensed on the correct basis :(

Winning Alliances - TLA F2, DETH F6, Milk/FPM M2, SoFe M3, HaHa M1, BoS F1

Families Associated with:- TLA, DETH, HaHa, BoS, FPM

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:56 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

I just built troops and updated alliance relations on f1 the era I got banned for reporting abuse on and am currently still banned for 4 more hours. while at the same time I cant even get into e1 or m2 my other two era's I am playing.

weird message your sending the kids here BD!

TLA-NO-HOT-MUFF-DeTH-HIGH-KoH-hInI-LOVE

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:31 am 
Major
Major

Im pretty sure the admin got confuzzled and banned the wrong person thinking you sent the abusive messages :|

I will forward this to the andrew and have him double check on his ban ;)

EDIT: Mate next time include your messages back to them too ;) Those should explain why you were banned. And Im sure the people sending these messages to you have been banned to for their language.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:42 pm 
Captain
Captain

As mentioned to you in-game and in the reason for the ban it was for a different message you sent to someone else. The ones you reported that were crossing the line received bans/warnings.

-Andrew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:51 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Andrew! Why u no frequently talk :(

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:44 am 
Private
Private

How long i have to wait for a reply by an admin?
I am really frustrated for being accused as a multiaccount..! I AM NOT! It is really an insult and during this time i have to wait for an answer i will have to suffer war and resources losses...

I was playing in 2 worlds and I decided to play to one more even if i had no intentions to play there too...just to see what is going on in this world... and the 2nd day i was banned..i cant log in to any world...!
I dont know how the conclusions come so easily that i am a multiaccount or anything but i would appreciate a better check out each time. It is really unfair and will make me loose my interest for this game.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:05 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

would this be leagal

******!

?

just wondering

i get angry at players sometimes.... hehe

never sent something like that though

Best Rank: 1
Most crystals: 109
Most Relics: 10
Best alliance rank: 1
Best Score: 6995

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:23 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Why is Andrew a Captain in the forums? Isn't he supposed to be Admin? :?:

-TiGeR

Worlds I play currently:
-E3

Names:
-TiGeR(E3/era 19)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:45 am 
Private
Private

I Got banned on mars 1 and I really don't have a huge interest in this game so I have no reason to make a second account and I have several friends who can vouch for me not having multiple accounts so I really don't understand this.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 157 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 16  Next