It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:53 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please read the stickied topic marked "Please read before posting"~

Please only post here if you need technical help with BattleDawn, or if you have information that can help someone.

Please stay on topic.

No spam.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
 Post subject: OMG
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:24 pm 
Private
Private

lol >.> tried doing it didn't work I have Google chrome and....... fantasy5 works great but earth3 loads to the part the maps shows up and than fails already tried the other post about this didn't work......... the messages and the colony screen etc I cant do anything with the map and Ive tried reloading dose the same up to the point map shows up but than I can't do anything so..... can someone please tell me how to fix this I want to play again :(

Post subject: Re: OMG
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:36 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

andrzej1998 wrote:
lol >.> tried doing it didn't work I have Google chrome and....... fantasy5 works great but earth3 loads to the part the maps shows up and than fails already tried the other post about this didn't work......... the messages and the colony screen etc I cant do anything with the map and Ive tried reloading dose the same up to the point map shows up but than I can't do anything so..... can someone please tell me how to fix this I want to play again :(

All of us want to play believe me we are stricking SoLD tonight and this happens totally screws our attack up.

Raulillo, Thunderpuppy

Proud member of:
Grr

Alliances in the past:
MES, SCB, SSS, KAD, xKTx, SV,Grr,Prr, VVV, Meow, DGB

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:12 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Try Internet Explorer. Did you try clearing cache and cookies?

--DemonSlayerThe3rd :idea:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:57 pm 
Private
Private

its okey now the next day it worked probably just some dam bug.... and yes I did do that I said I did what that other post said to do so yes........ and fantasy5 worked great earth3 was the one that didn't work lol I hope that this year we aren't going to have any bugs like that nor any other ones >.> btw HAPPY NEW YEAR :D

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:39 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

andrzej1998 wrote:

Earth 3 was the "special world" It was the compeltely messed up bug that wouldnt do anything. Battle Dawn has never had a bug like this (not that i know of)but it is fixed, so let us move on. And i was also using Google Chrome :D

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:41 pm 
Private
Private

>.> I wonder what caused the glitch
andrzej1998 wrote:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:18 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Most likely some kind of update...We've fixed it don't worry ;)

--DemonSlayerThe3rd :idea:

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ]