It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:26 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please read the stickied topic marked "Please read before posting"~

Please only post here if you need technical help with BattleDawn, or if you have information that can help someone.

Please stay on topic.

No spam.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: token question
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:41 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

I have a question about tokens.
I am a new player. I am on my first round in BD. I purchased some token awhile back and have not used them all. If I understand the way this all works the current round that I am playing is coming to an end. We are currently at tick 2719. Can I carry over my red tokens to the next round or do I have to use them before this round is over?

Post subject: Re: token question
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:44 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

DashDanger wrote:
I am a new player. I am on my first round in BD. I purchased some token awhile back and have not used them all. If I understand the way this all works the current round that I am playing is coming to an end. We are currently at tick 2719. Can I carry over my red tokens to the next round or do I have to use them before this round is over?

Your tokens are creddited to your account. So you can use them on any round, any server, any time.

"Nukes are like hard liquer-They make people feel tougher than they really are"-CSTORM666

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:45 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

DashDanger wrote:

Your bought tokens can be used on any server/round. The tokens are on your "account" not your ingame castle/colony if that helps clear it up. You will be fine as it isn't a use or lose scenario :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:24 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

You can keep your tokens anywhere in Battle Dawn, the only way you lose them is if you use them to buy boosts. Normaly when on the Battle Dawn Boards you can see your token count on the top left corner of the browerser.

--DemonSlayerThe3rd.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:34 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Demonslayer didnt the mod say in the other thread not to use that colour?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:17 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

harry 35000 wrote:
Demonslayer didnt the mod say in the other thread not to use that colour?

No they said not to use any shades of RED or BLUE, so far no one has warned me about this color. Shades are adding white or black to the color. In order to get this color, you mix red & blue, no shading required. I think, lol.

--DemonSlayerThe3rd :idea:

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]