It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:42 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please read the stickied topic marked "Please read before posting"~

Please only post here if you need technical help with BattleDawn, or if you have information that can help someone.

Please stay on topic.

No spam.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
 Post subject: Blocked after login
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:52 pm 
Private
Private

I just logout from the game for dinner and now after filled the login/pass the client stay there with the loading bar empty and no downloading data.

I tried also on other servers and also making a new account it is blocked always when it has to download the game after the login/server chose

Any help? I use the last version of firefox, with last flash player, and also clearing the cache doesn't work.

Post subject: Re: Blocked after login
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:59 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Clear you Cache and cookies mate.

and you must fully close the browser and relog. it should work. Always does for me

"Nukes are like hard liquer-They make people feel tougher than they really are"-CSTORM666

Last edited by UndeadAngel on Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:59 pm 
Private
Private

already made few times

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:59 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Try using Internet Explorer instead, Firefox has problems with BD sadly. If it doesn't then clear your cache and cookies for Internet Explorer first, if not, then idk.

--DemonSlayerThe3rd :idea:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:21 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

For the record, don't create a new account to try and solve a problem like this, it'll give you a whole host of worse problems (like banning)

This happens to me a lot due to my internet connection being quite poor, it sometimes takes me 5-10 refreshes before I can get the loading bar all the way up.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:30 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Routhy wrote:
For the record, don't create a new account to try and solve a problem like this, it'll give you a whole host of worse problems (like banning)

This happens to me a lot due to my internet connection being quite poor, it sometimes takes me 5-10 refreshes before I can get the loading bar all the way up.

Agree with what Routhy says, if you have very high latency or live in like Australia(no offense but aussienet.....) you may have issues loading and just need to try a few times as it'll time out.

I suggest having all 3 browsers, IE/FF/Chrone, one isn't working try another. All 3 work for me and haven't had too many issues that closing the browser a router reboot or pc reboot didn't fix.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:54 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

niracas wrote:
Agree with what Routhy says, if you have very high latency or live in like Australia(no offense but aussienet.....) you may have issues loading and just need to try a few times as it'll time out.

I suggest having all 3 browsers, IE/FF/Chrone, one isn't working try another. All 3 work for me and haven't had too many issues that closing the browser a router reboot or pc reboot didn't fix.

I agree, personaly I have 2 browsers, only one of them works which is Internet Explorer, but Firefox, I can't even login.

--DemonSlayerThe3rd :idea:

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ]