It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:30 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please read the stickied topic marked "Please read before posting"~

Please only post here if you need technical help with BattleDawn, or if you have information that can help someone.

Please stay on topic.

No spam.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ] 
 Post subject: Problems not 1 not 2 not 3 but 4
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:08 pm 
Captain
Captain

Im facing these issues a lot and im sick of them now.

After logging in , just in 2 secs i many times get msg saying , server is busy , sorry for inconvenience & i need to refresh the page and put my password and username and login , sometimes this happens when its loading.

I also face problem of daily bonus , i multiple times need to take daily bonus then only i actually receive it.

Another problem im facing is of logging in on forums , like i need to login after every 3 mins , it says sorry you cant search anything on forums and i again need to login.

Whenever i click on bazinga's sig , it takes me to youtube , but within a sec , my browser crashes .

plz dont tell to clear cookies and cache i have done that but no results were obtained.

Post subject: Re: Problems not 1 not 2 not 3 but 4
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:13 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
 YIM  Profile

Firstly this could be during server back up times either at about 00:55 every hour this occurs when sometimes this could happen.

May I ask which internet browser you are currently using and whether it has any add ons which could be causing these problems?

Best alliance finished:1st

The Silent Spammer.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:19 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Quote:
Im facing these issues a lot and im sick of them now.

After logging in , just in 2 secs i many times get msg saying , server is busy , sorry for inconvenience & i need to refresh the page and put my password and username and login , sometimes this happens when its loading.

Are you still logged into the forums when this happens? Are you using multiple versions of the client (.com, galaxy) at once by any chance?

What browser are you using mate?

Quote:
I also face problem of daily bonus , i multiple times need to take daily bonus then only i actually receive it.

Sounds like a connection problem. Is your refreshing slow as well? (Note: once again, a problem that could be caused by some problem with cookies in your browser, which could also be causing most of the other problems you mention!)

Quote:
Another problem im facing is of logging in on forums , like i need to login after every 3 mins , it says sorry you cant search anything on forums and i again need to login.

This sounds like a problem with cookies in your browser. Could you try Google Chrome (or alternatives such as FireFox or Vivaldi) if you haven't?

There's a very good chance that this problem and the first are the exact same.

Quote:
Whenever i click on bazinga's sig , it takes me to youtube , but within a sec , my browser crashes .

plz dont tell to clear cookies and cache i have done that but no results were obtained.

That's not battle dawn related, it could be a problem with your browser/computer that extends to Battle Dawn as well, though.

Alexander
Product Manager
Battle Dawn

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:31 pm 
Captain
Captain

well im using chrome , torch & opera faced same results on all.
i have no idea abt this add on stuff tbh.

yeah alex , my multiple servers are on , battlegalaxy & battledawn .
using chrome mostly , since i was not comfortable with torch , but i have used in many times.

No my refreshs are not slow nor fast . It takes usually 10-12 secs not is it slow? it maybe , i never asked any other player abt it . But the twist here is that i face this problem on battlegalaxy.com & not battledawn.com , on bd.com i dont face any problems , back when we had voting system & i tried to vote from bg.com , then instead of going to voting page it used to go to bd.com home page.
If my net is slow , i;ll surely upgrade it. as it is there is gonna be a heck of problems with that hdmi cable & otg , i dont want more , i'll buy an 4G connection , maybe the 10 Gigs bcoz i heard that when we play bd my mobile it consumes a lot more MBs compared to pc/laptop?u heard of anything similar?
Alex & ads how many yrs ago was 4G launched in UK & Netherlands?

Well this problem of forums i face when im using mobile , i use opera which was pre installed app. So when i got to options it only has the option of clearing history , so i thought cookies & cache get cleared with it.I also went to settings then apps then opera , there too it only had options of clearing cache no cookies but i couldnt even clear that. As far as ik , pre installed apps cannot be uninstalled but now u cant even clear cache maybe if i root it then?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:56 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hitmo wrote:
well im using chrome , torch & opera faced same results on all.
i have no idea abt this add on stuff tbh.

yeah alex , my multiple servers are on , battlegalaxy & battledawn .
using chrome mostly , since i was not comfortable with torch , but i have used in many times.

Have you tried using Galaxy on Battledawn.com's domain?

Quote:
No my refreshs are not slow nor fast . It takes usually 10-12 secs not is it slow? it maybe , i never asked any other player abt it . But the twist here is that i face this problem on battlegalaxy.com & not battledawn.com , on bd.com i dont face any problems , back when we had voting system & i tried to vote from bg.com , then instead of going to voting page it used to go to bd.com home page.
If my net is slow , i;ll surely upgrade it. as it is there is gonna be a heck of problems with that hdmi cable & otg , i dont want more , i'll buy an 4G connection , maybe the 10 Gigs bcoz i heard that when we play bd my mobile it consumes a lot more MBs compared to pc/laptop?u heard of anything similar?

That's rather odd, BattleDawn Galaxy IS on another server (or so it would appear from the announcement concerning maintenance - I have personally never looked into Galaxy), could you perhaps try a tracert to battlegalaxy.com and show me the result?

As for consumption, it really depends on the mobile browser you use. With some it'l be less, with others it'l be more.

Quote:

Alex & ads how many yrs ago was 4G launched in UK & Netherlands?

I've no idea honestly, I know I first used it in the start of last year myself, but I didn't have a 4G enabled phone before then...

Quote:
Well this problem of forums i face when im using mobile , i use opera which was pre installed app. So when i got to options it only has the option of clearing history , so i thought cookies & cache get cleared with it.I also went to settings then apps then opera , there too it only had options of clearing cache no cookies but i couldnt even clear that. As far as ik , pre installed apps cannot be uninstalled but now u cant even clear cache maybe if i root it then?

Well, mobile browsing can have all heaps of problems, but the forum should work just fine.

What kind of phone do you have? If it is Android or such you could try the Chrome browser from the Play Store...

The Opera Mobile browser used to do some magic to lower mobile data usage - I am purely speculating here but it might be related to that. I honestly do not know - I've never used it.

Alexander
Product Manager
Battle Dawn

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:03 pm 
Captain
Captain

alex i have no idea wat domian & sl ur taking abt.
www.battledawn.com & www.battlegalaxy.com , i use these sites .

4G came to my country just 2 months ago maybe not max 3 months :( that too only 1 company which is leading company in india airtel provides this.

so then i'll use chrome then & not opera.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:14 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hitmo wrote:
alex i have no idea wat domian & sl ur taking abt.
http://www.battledawn.com & http://www.battlegalaxy.com , i use these sites .

4G came to my country just 2 months ago maybe not max 3 months :( that too only 1 company which is leading company in india airtel provides this.

so then i'll use chrome then & not opera.

Click the link mate ;) http://galaxy.battledawn.com essentially allows you to use your bd.com session to play on Galaxy. :)

For the forums, Chrome does the job quite well. :)

Alexander
Product Manager
Battle Dawn

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:29 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

i think that your connection is weak you get disconnected and connected many times thats maybe the cause of all these problems

Iam just a LEGEND

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:40 pm 
Captain
Captain

maybe , time to buy 4G.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ]