It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 6:00 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please read the stickied topic marked "Please read before posting"~

Please only post here if you need technical help with BattleDawn, or if you have information that can help someone.

Please stay on topic.

No spam.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ] 
 Post subject: Achievement bug.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:00 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Finshed top 5 in hof , no achievement.
Counted 50 ufos on 1 world , and no achievement
Just destroyed a missile , and guess what . NOTHING.

Need some technical help with this bug , it's stopping me from getting to 31 achievements :(

I messaged ilona but no response so far.

Post subject: Re: Achievement bug.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:28 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
 YIM  Profile

Have you refreshed client refreshed BD page logged back in etc.

So which specific achievements have you not received?

Best alliance finished:1st

The Silent Spammer.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 1:00 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

"Top 5 player"

Launched a missile , this achievement was due to an error on my behalf.

And capture 50 ufos.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 3:25 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
 YIM  Profile

OK Top 5 player has to be after tick 500 I assume this is the case with this particular era as I don't think I have ever seen an era end earlier then this.

Are you 100% sure you have counted the UFOs correctly.

And as for the missile one I'm surprised that you have never done this achievement before are you sure it is not the launch 50 nukes you are confused with?

Any relevant screenshots would be appreciated as it would help us narrow down the problem.

Best alliance finished:1st

The Silent Spammer.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:57 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Sumer009 wrote:
If you ever want me to even think about buying reds, FIX YOUR GAME! The fact that you expect people to pay you for this is pathetic.

Not quite a fair statement when these haven't even been associated as bugs yet. Sometimes user error or simple misunderstanding. Currently looking at your achievements you are missing the following:

1. Capture 10 relics and hold them until havoc starts
2. Caught 50 UFOs
3. Launched 100 missiles or dragons
4. Destoryed 25 Missiles or Dragons
5. Top player in the world
6. Top 5 player in the world

So it cannot be an error with the destroy a missile achievement as you do have it. Can you show us screenshots of when you achieved the 25 destroyed (if that's what you meant). You can see your ioned missles based on your in-game stats (they must be launched missiles, they cannot be armed silos).

Havoc do not count for this achievement just incase that is what happened.

Can you send me era you got Top 5 please in a screenshot. I will take a look into that to see what may have happened.

The UFO achievement on the otherhand is very tricky.... There is no counting function in BD to track this on the user side, so it is susceptible to user error in counting and no real way to tell on the staff's side.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:11 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

malicewolf wrote:
Sumer009 wrote:
If you ever want me to even think about buying reds, FIX YOUR GAME! The fact that you expect people to pay you for this is pathetic.

Not quite a fair statement when these haven't even been associated as bugs yet. Sometimes user error or simple misunderstanding. Currently looking at your achievements you are missing the following:

1. Capture 10 relics and hold them until havoc starts
2. Caught 50 UFOs
3. Launched 100 missiles or dragons
4. Destoryed 25 Missiles or Dragons
5. Top player in the world
6. Top 5 player in the world

So it cannot be an error with the destroy a missile achievement as you do have it. Can you show us screenshots of when you achieved the 25 destroyed (if that's what you meant). You can see your ioned missles based on your in-game stats (they must be launched missiles, they cannot be armed silos).

Havoc do not count for this achievement just incase that is what happened.

Can you send me era you got Top 5 please in a screenshot. I will take a look into that to see what may have happened.

The UFO achievement on the otherhand is very tricky.... There is no counting function in BD to track this on the user side, so it is susceptible to user error in counting and no real way to tell on the staff's side.

My friend, I fear this may be a bot.

See this post.

Alexander
Product Manager
Battle Dawn

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 3:28 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Guys , the missile one was corrected. But the top 5 isn't and i finished well after tick 500. M1 , era 25 you can check on hall of fame. ign then was "Zesh The Great"

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:09 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

mustafa960 wrote:
Guys , the missile one was corrected. But the top 5 isn't and i finished well after tick 500. M1 , era 25 you can check on hall of fame. ign then was "Zesh The Great"

Thank you for providing the support to back it up. I have looked into this personally and asked around for some answers in hopes of getting the issue fixed. In regards to the "Top 5 player" achievement, this ranking was a few years ago, so this is back tracking quite far back (not saying that you didn't deserve the achievement, but that the issue is quite far past). After getting more information, the issue was that the rank was achieved in Havoc at the snapshot. The other issue with this particular issue is the potential that the system got confused as I see rank 6 is the exact same score.

In order to have this issue fixed, there is potential for even worse issues to come of it if we push this through manually as it would require manual manipulation by a dev. This is always a risk as it could cause more issues than your current one. If you truly feel the need to have this specific issue corrected, please PM me and I will do what I can, however, I would very highly recommend you attempt this achievement again instead of putting your account at risk entirely for 1 achievement and 50 blue tokens. I honestly do not think it is in your best interest to risk for that small amount.

As I said before, please PM me if you feel this answer is not something you can accept and I will be glad to try and help continue work through this issue with you.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ]