It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:25 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please read the stickied topic marked "Please read before posting"~

Please only post here if you need technical help with BattleDawn, or if you have information that can help someone.

Please stay on topic.

No spam.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: MISTAKE IN USING REDS
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:33 am 
Private
Private

:( SIR I JUST WANTED TO SEEK FOR YOUR HELP, YOU SEE I HAVE USED SOME REDS TO BUY A GOLDEN COLONY IN AN ENDING ERA, YES! ENDING ERA, JUST ABOUT A COUPLE OF TICKS LEFT IN EARTH 2 AND ADMIN JOE ASK ME THAT I SHOULD SEEK FOR THY HELP ON YOU SO PLEASE RESET THE PURCHASE AND TAKE BACK THE GOLDEN COLONY, I KNOW THAT IT WILL BE A HARD WORK FOR YOU BUT IM JUST A HIGHSCHOOL STUDENT WHO CANT AFFORD ANY AMOUNT OF REDS. ITS JUST SO HAPPENNED THAT SOME OF Y ALLIES IN OTHER ERRAS HAD GIVEN ME SOME AND WILL PROBABLY NOT GET SOME AGAIN SO THAT SOME OF MY ONLY RED TOKENS THAT I VALUE MOST IN THIS GAME AND MY HONOR........PLEASE SIR EVEN TAKE THE GOLDEN COLONY OR MAYBE A FEW PERCENTAGE OF REFUND JUST NEED YOUR HELP SIR......YOU ARE MY LAST HOPE AND SORRY FOR THE TROUBLE

Post subject: Re: MISTAKE IN USING REDS
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 8:09 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
 WWW  YIM  Profile

I stopped playing BD some years ago... but is there golden colony advantage, or it is just some decoration?
Anyways, back to topic, refund? well i think they can't do it except (maybe) you give them some further information and proofs.
(i think)
gtg
BAI

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]