It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:27 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please read the stickied topic marked "Please read before posting"~

Please only post here if you need technical help with BattleDawn, or if you have information that can help someone.

Please stay on topic.

No spam.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Tokens reward missing
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:08 am 
Corporal
Corporal

Hello,

Sorry if I am posting this in the wrong forum but I cant think where else to post it.

I played F3 last era, under the name Rowdy, I was part of the O1 alliance, under Hyperion leadership for the first half of the era and after that under Kiwi's leadership. We finished in 2nd place and I never got any tokens. Although I was aware that the " only 1st place gets tokens" rule had been overruled I thought that maybe it will come into effect only for starting eras so I didnt say anything. A few days later, F3 restarted and I joined again, same alliance (O1), same players. While chatting with Kiwi one night he says to me that he is "tempted to use some of last era's tokens" and it was there when I realized all my team mates had received tokens for the previous era's 2nd place. I asked some of them and they all confirmed it, they all got 750 blues.
About a week ago I sent Joe a message explaining the situation, he replied saying that all tokens were accounted for and that he will not be giving tokens where they were not due. I provided him with names of some of the players so he could talk to them and corroborate my story, but he seems to believe I am trying to get a free ride.

Since all tokens are accounted for, I believe Joe made a mistake and gave tokens to the wrong person.

I have been playing BD for about 5 years, never cheated, never been banned and never had a problem with any admin or any player and I boost, Joe knows that since I mainly play worlds where he is admin, and I find it very unfair that the first time I am having an issue and talking to Joe in an educated and polite way he is being dismissive and not taking my request seriously.

SAGE, HINI, SOTO.

Last edited by blolel on Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Tokens reward missing
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:01 pm 
Private
Private

I was with Rowdy all last era and can confirm I received tokens at the end. He is an honest guy and would not try to gain anything which was not owed to him.
If admin cannot provide any evidence that the tokens were distributed, I would suggest that Rowdy be given the appropriate number of tokens even if this is deemed to be a goodwill gesture for somebody who has played honestly for 5 years.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:42 pm 
Private
Private

Dear Admins,
My alliance have played your game for a whole era being extremely active. To come second, after all the hard work and receive nothing is very annoying. Playing with Rowdy, I realized that he is an honest player that is very dedicated to the game. Besides, I know that Rowdy wouldn't go as so far just to get free blues.
I encourage you to check over the people that you gave the blues to and if anything, give Rowdy a compensation if you were wrong.

- Hyperion, founder of O1 Alliance.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:24 pm 
Private
Private

dear admins and all those whom it may concern,

The O1 alliance all last era were extremely active and played the era to the fullest, one could understand Rowdy's frustrations. Having played with Rowdy a few eras, it's easy to see the commitment he puts into this game, and would go into lengths to protect it's integrity. He always preached being honest and open with other alliances. He's been hands down one of the most honorable players I've ever seen on .com Anyway as for e3 last era, there were times when players from Jack and O1 had to ask to be awarded their tokens for 2nd and 3rd place. Players that come to mind AvA (Jack), Dubstep (O1), myself, irish3601(O1), Apache(Jack) had to ask couple of times to receive the award tokens. Since the confusion for last era, and some having token problems, I urge someone to look into this. It'd be a good gesture to show that this issue be handled appropriately with a second look to make sure there wasn't any confusion. Thank you for your time reading.

Kiwi

(If need be I have skype chats still with a few of the other players about said token problems)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:02 pm 
Captain
Captain

i çan help u with it
there was a UN alliance member who had same problem with joe
i suggest u to find a similar sort of thread in past 1 month send him a msg & I'm sure hë will help u
even joe didnt gave tokens to tat guy then hë negotiated , bargained did all sorts of work & got his & entire alliance's blues from ilona , dont panic now, joe is not gonna give u anything
let ilona return from turkey or where ever she is the world , then contact her in the mean time u find tat UN guy
I'll also find him , if got the thread i'll msg u

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:01 am 
Private
Private

i was also in 01 with these guys kiwi and hyperion, i got my blues and if he got ripped off then why dont you look into it more?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:30 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Forwarded to the admins. Please be patient.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:53 am 
Captain
Captain

k guys I found it
Sorry I'm on mobile so can't provide u direct link
But go to page 15 topic no. 7
Topic name '' UNO alliance shorted 1k blues''
same case there , joe again did fraud with players & ilona had to give tokens , it might be mentioned on tat thread but he told me later if I'm not wrong

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:15 am 
Corporal
Corporal

Kevinandrez wrote:
Forwarded to the admins. Please be patient.

Thanks.

SAGE, HINI, SOTO.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:11 am 
Corporal
Corporal

ok, Joe gave me the tokens, thanks Joe, but, the issue is still here...What happened? why were all the tokens accounted for? why were you not receptive to my questions? why. suddenly, and without a single message ,just to say, ok, you are annoying, or... sorry, I made a mistake, I got them?

I had to post it here...

Sorry to say it but I think thats is not the way to be an admin.

SAGE, HINI, SOTO.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next