It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:32 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please read the stickied topic marked "Please read before posting"~

Please only post here if you need technical help with BattleDawn, or if you have information that can help someone.

Please stay on topic.

No spam.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Account Banned!!!
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:19 pm 
Private
Private

I am a college student using the college's wi-fi connection and one of my friends in the same dorm also plays this game. Unfortunately we have both been banned originating in Fantasy world 2 under the administration of admin Joe. If you could please reactivate my account I would be very much appreciative. I have done no wrong and understand the concept of farming and multi-ing and know that I am absolutely not cheating! Please help me! I finally got to join the start of a world and I am banned from it leaving my colony helpless!

Thanks for your help,
a true, honest, and faithful gamer,
-cmoney

Post subject: Re: Account Banned!!!
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:35 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Ban appeals aren't sorted out through the forums. Message the admin that has banned you and explain your situation.

For future reference though, if you're playing an era with a friend sharing the same IP address, tell the admin before the era starts, and have some evidence to back it up ;)

-Topic Locked-

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]