It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:20 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please read the stickied topic marked "Please read before posting"~

Please only post here if you need technical help with BattleDawn, or if you have information that can help someone.

Please stay on topic.

No spam.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: Crapxxxxx
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 2:02 am 
Major
Major

1MB is actually pretty slow if that is your speed, my current net is slow and it is about 25 mb.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:08 am 
Captain
Captain

Korupt wrote:
1MB is actually pretty slow if that is your speed, my current net is slow and it is about 25 mb.

If you mean 1Mbps is a slow connection, then, I can not get 25 Mbps as its not available here. maximum available is 4 Mbps (if I got 25 Mbps from anyway, it will cost me too much that its better to not have net at all :P

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:52 am 
Major
Major

NaveedNiazi wrote:
Korupt wrote:

If you mean 1Mbps is a slow connection, then, I can not get 25 Mbps as its not available here. maximum available is 4 Mbps (if I got 25 Mbps from anyway, it will cost me too much that its better to not have net at all :P

Yea, I think that may be some of the connectivity issues with bd. Unfortunately since it is an international game some countries have a bit slower net.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:20 am 
Captain
Captain

Korupt wrote:
NaveedNiazi wrote:
Korupt wrote:

Yea, I think that may be some of the connectivity issues with bd. Unfortunately since it is an international game some countries have a bit slower net.

agreed... even I know that in some countries, there are net connection having speed 512 Kbps even 256 Kbps at max.

we have 1 Gbps to 10 Gbps connections available but for that I will have to make a net cafe and will have to pay over 150 $ /month and with them, I can fly from 1 end of my country to 2nd end :lol:

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2