It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:14 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please read the stickied topic marked "Please read before posting"~

Please only post here if you need technical help with BattleDawn, or if you have information that can help someone.

Please stay on topic.

No spam.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: lagging
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:26 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

my battle dawn has been lagging for past 4 hours and some times a msg displayed thats its over loaded or under maintainence :(

Post subject: Re: lagging
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:56 pm 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  Profile

Dear player,
This kind of problem often happens to me, I log in, choose a world, it loads normally but suddenly it stops loading and a message appears: "Sever is currently under maintenance, sorry for the inconvenience, please try again later." and you are immediately logged out.
1) Try to turn off and then on your router or if you have a cable remove it from the PC device you are using and reconnect it; maybe this problem will probably be resolved, I always try this and it works but not necessarily from the first time, try this multiple times.
2) Clear your cookies and caches, you will be amazed how many of the most common glitches suffered by net surfers can be fixed by simply clearing the browser's cache & cookies & restarting your browser or visit this site http://www.macromedia.com/support/docum ... er07.html; if you want more details please click on this link viewtopic.php?f=47&t=3050&p=10076
3) Upgrade your Adobe Flash Player to its newest version because this game is entirely built in flash and this is why no downloads are required...
4) If none of what I told you to worked, please PM a Staff member. They will help you.

Thanks

George

Most Crystals: 51
Highest Power: 194
Best Score: 3320

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:41 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

thank you george but it finished about 2 hrs ago andd bd is working fine now

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:39 pm 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  Profile

You're welcome, and if you still have these issues like me contact a staff member.
This problem usually happens the day and might be over at night though when your internet connection is fast. I use a public network and it is very fast despite the fact the "server under maintenance" message appears often.

Most Crystals: 51
Highest Power: 194
Best Score: 3320

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]