It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:03 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please read the stickied topic marked "Please read before posting"~

Please only post here if you need technical help with BattleDawn, or if you have information that can help someone.

Please stay on topic.

No spam.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: Re: missing voting link
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:41 am 
Major
Major

Apollo wrote:
Aye, and don't forget about the 10 blues a day from voting. And if you're active enough, grabbing UFO's/wrecks adds on blues. I've just been chillin for a few days voting and using the toolbar/surveys/wrecks/UFO's and I've gathered up 500 blues. No reason others can't do the same.

if everyone becomes active looking for wrecks there wont be enough to go around and not everybody is so willing to give up their credit cards and emails to the surveys and subscription things

free tokens!

-Baz

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:45 am 
Major
Major

Luckily not everyone will become active and just because people are active doesn't mean they get all the wrecks based on where they spawn and network you have to reach them asap.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:02 am 
Major
Major

but if everyone has the same idea you will end up only getting the ones which are very close unless you have a large alliance and lots of gates but even still there will be lots of competition if everyone's doing it and you wont get so many wrecks and only some will contain a small amount of tokens usually it will have regular stuff like oil or workers and if you only placed for tokens that's useless to you

free tokens!

-Baz

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:12 am 
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
 WWW  YIM  Profile

watever u say, it doesn't change the fact that the players (most) don't really vote, they just click on the link, and close it. Which was why, even though we handed out a lot of blue every day, our ranking in those voting sites are not improving at all.

if this situation still continue, there will be high chance that we have to remove all the voting links.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:25 am 
Major
Major

why don't they make it easier to vote then it takes spo long to vote properly

free tokens!

-Baz

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:28 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

socialmisfit1 wrote:

^ exactly

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:14 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

I honestly don't care how much you try to sugarcoat the situation but Battle Dawn is turning into "Boost Dawn". And the funny thing is that people barely boost nowadays. I'd definitely quit if more and more links are removed. Instead of trying to fix the problem by addressing the problem to people outside the forums in mass messages by the world admins. Let people know why this is happening, strongly urge them to actually vote so Battle Dawn gets better ratings and attracts new crowds into the game because at the moment there really is no competition or full populations on servers besides E1 and E4. And if people start actually voting you might want to re add some of the links at least, make it fair for people who don't boost. Let people know what the problem is....believe it or not only maybe 70 people forum and 10-15 of them are regulars here. We went from 45 tokens a day to 24....Yeah this seems a bit unfair.....you aren't even trying to fix the problem you're making things worse.

Completely retired now.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:00 pm 
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
 WWW  YIM  Profile

socialmisfit1 wrote:

the voting procedure is done in the voting sites, the only thing we do when u click on the voting link, is to run a script to add tokens to ur account, as well as record the time of the click, then it redirects u to to the voting sites, where we have no control over wat is being done.

if u are having troubles with the voting, or think that the voting procedure is taking too long and having unnecessary steps, u should complain to those voting sites, not to us.
massgenocide wrote:
I honestly don't care how much you try to sugarcoat the situation but Battle Dawn is turning into "Boost Dawn". And the funny thing is that people barely boost nowadays. I'd definitely quit if more and more links are removed. Instead of trying to fix the problem by addressing the problem to people outside the forums in mass messages by the world admins. Let people know why this is happening, strongly urge them to actually vote so Battle Dawn gets better ratings and attracts new crowds into the game because at the moment there really is no competition or full populations on servers besides E1 and E4. And if people start actually voting you might want to re add some of the links at least, make it fair for people who don't boost. Let people know what the problem is....believe it or not only maybe 70 people forum and 10-15 of them are regulars here. We went from 45 tokens a day to 24....Yeah this seems a bit unfair.....you aren't even trying to fix the problem you're making things worse.

not really sugarcoating, but I'm doing fine without boosting a single red in m2 atm.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:36 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

I love the one voting sight that you just click one extra button and it counts your vote.. wish they all were like that..

Check out RupertAngier's Wonderful Community Suggestions ;)
http://www.battledawn.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=112&t=25755

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:41 pm 
Private
Private

RupertAngier wrote:
I love the one voting sight that you just click one extra button and it counts your vote.. wish they all were like that..

We all do, but that's up to sites, not battledawn.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next