It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:43 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please read the stickied topic marked "Please read before posting"~

Please only post here if you need technical help with BattleDawn, or if you have information that can help someone.

Please stay on topic.

No spam.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: More voting options please.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:28 am 
Private
Private

It is very hard to keep up when you only recieve 27 tokens from voting. Last time i remembered you can get up to 60+...

Post subject: Re: More voting options please.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:53 am 
Captain
Captain

ryukenshi wrote:
It is very hard to keep up when you only recieve 27 tokens from voting. Last time i remembered you can get up to 60+...

You used to be able to get 95 a day however now you can only get 40-60 a day and that's only if both daily bonuses give you the maximum number of blue tokens xD You should download the toolbar and vote on galaxy page. Just replace the www. In the original link with galaxy and you'll get one more vote. Voting was cut down bc it lessens the urge to buy tokens

Retired NEWS Reporter.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:02 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

I am sorry, but I have to say that I would rather eliminate the voting tokens fully.
But don't worry, this doesn't mean we don't care about non-supporter anymore or wouldn't give you an alternative (maybe even a better one)
Its the opposite.

We recently saw that some people use macros and bots to vote so they could gather more than 20k tokens!! This hurts every player, no matter if he is a supporter or non-supporter.

We might change it to resources for this reason. So you log into your world (where you want to have the resources) and vote there or we'll provide another possibility to gain in-game advantages and be able to compete.

Voting gives us little or no benefits at all for the growth of BattleDawn so its better to search for new ways. Suggestions are always welcome 8-)

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:08 pm 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  Profile

I think the voting system will be removed because a lot of players are only clicking on the link and never do an effort to continue and submit their vote.

Most Crystals: 51
Highest Power: 194
Best Score: 3320

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]