It is currently Wed Apr 10, 2024 1:33 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please read the stickied topic marked "Please read before posting"~

Please only post here if you need technical help with BattleDawn, or if you have information that can help someone.

Please stay on topic.

No spam.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: downloading
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:28 pm 
Captain
Captain

hey guys !

i need to ask a question !

the past couple of months i have been going over my download quoter that i have with my ISP so my net has been running slow !

i dont know how i have been downloading so much so fast !

now i am not very goood at computers and stuff lol , i know that when you visit a web page u download a small ammount of cookies and stuff to show the page so you pretty much download the info

what i want to ask is how much do i download everytime i come on battledawn ! im sure it cant be much but i dont see how i downloaded more then 20 gigs in 15 days !>?!?!?! im thinking some one is stealing my wireless signals and using my net to download their stuff which is making mine go over but im not sure ! lol thanks guys

Post subject: Re: downloading
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:46 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
 YIM  Profile

My girlfriend has a mobile broadband that track usage. When she got the statement she yelled at me for consuming 25 GB. I said HOW, and told me I was the only one who used it that month, that she didn't even touch it.

Well looking at the statement it was actually 25 MB. And that was 2 logins for 5-10 minutes each.

I'm sure the staff can get you a better answer.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:26 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Yeah I dont see you getting 20 gigs of cookies lol... even 25 MB seems high... just from BD

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:34 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Anyone here ever play tribal wars?

I used to untill via tribal wars some softwhere got uploaded onto my computer I dont know what the softhere was exactly but My internet GB usage doubled about every month after it was uploaded

We actualy reached our computers internet usage limit at one point (this was actualy when we discoverd it) (something unheard of we used to only get 5-10% before this) Had to take comp in have softwear removed and never go on TW again

Thats just something that happennd to me I reccomend kkeeping an eye on it and seing if it keeps riseing and work to find the cause

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]