It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:13 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please read the stickied topic marked "Please read before posting"~

Please only post here if you need technical help with BattleDawn, or if you have information that can help someone.

Please stay on topic.

No spam.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Post subject: Re: Battle Scoring off?! Ludicrous
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:36 am 
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
 WWW  YIM  Profile

the main problem with this thread is how the battle score (or the updates in general) was put in (or removed) in the middle of eras. Now how good or bad the battle score is.

I don't know much about the system to talk about it, but wat I know is that the servers are running on only one source code. Several variables can be changed when the server reset though, but that's just like inputting ur account name when register, u put in the name, password and email, and they stay there, however the sourcecode which process ur name, encode ur password, and send u the validation emails, is unchangable for every account.

I know having a drastic change like this in mid-era is annoying, when the spy system was changed we have that too... imagine having ur 100+ tick infiltration that u're going to use next tick disappear and the whole battle take turns for the worst, u'll get my feeling.

But however annoying it is, neither we nor the admins, nor the dev team can do about it.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3