It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:28 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please read the stickied topic marked "Please read before posting"~

Please only post here if you need technical help with BattleDawn, or if you have information that can help someone.

Please stay on topic.

No spam.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: Re: Op Farming
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:02 am 
Corporal
Corporal

Well I'll have to test his set of rules.

Here's a reply I've gotten:

My reply:

I'll just have to get someone to come to this world and build 50 ops around me at our next hive; upgrade them to silos/arm them then I'll grab them all.

Seeing as my friend will be unable to protect them because he'll have spent all his resources on building ops....

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:21 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

first of all, achmed is in our sub in which he knows we are at war with FRNK.

We were wondering why he put that many OPs down at first and we were concerned our enemy would take them, but we did not touch them until AFTER ReN took them. We took them back from ReN.

Funny thing is FRNK hasn't the screen shot of ReN taking the OPs first and us taking them back. where is that screen shot?

Yes we took them from ReN and we didn't raze them for resources.

Achmed made an error by placing them so close to our enemy and not being able to defend them.

Since then Achmed and ATO have been communicating to ensure we coordinate more effectively. Achmed has told us that those OPs were to be turned into silos. Of which, the remaining OPs he owns were converted to silos.

and all of the OPs we took from ReN, that belonged to Achmed, were turned into silos, a few gates, and a radar. AND Achmed is cool with it being he is in our sub and we fight for the same cause.

And I don't recommend getting your friends to make you OPs.

Thanks

HeHo :P

Winning Alliances

TT
AT
RR
RFW
RoFL
K
BOLD
HaHa
PHGP

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:31 am 
Private
Private
 YIM  Profile

stop crying like babies u all got green thum n then kick dust in the air. If You Can’t Beat ‘Em…Run Anyway n stop crying foul u babies.....

suck on a nipple

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:02 am 
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
 WWW  YIM  Profile

I'm strongly opposed to allowing this. This is clearly making OPs just to give to the main. I don't see why someone would need to make lots of OPs when they can't really protect it, unless it's a noob which in this case I don't think he is.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:00 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

aister wrote:
I'm strongly opposed to allowing this. This is clearly making OPs just to give to the main. I don't see why someone would need to make lots of OPs when they can't really protect it, unless it's a noob which in this case I don't think he is.

Welcome to the world of OP farming. Where when you donate, it is a noob who can't defend it and when you're an active player, it's obviously one of your friends that is building them just for you.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:10 am 
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
 WWW  YIM  Profile

relax Milanos, as I said, this is not OP farming by definition since they don't raze it. That's why different admins have different point of view about this (hence the word gray area). However this is giving other players lots of advantages by making free OPs so that the taker won't spend much resource and workers for the OPs.

And I believe that we should "invite" Andrew here to clear things up. Rehab can u send him the link to this and tell him that we want to talk about this matter?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:15 am 
Corporal
Corporal

yancan wrote:
first of all, achmed is in our sub in which he knows we are at war with FRNK.

We were wondering why he put that many OPs down at first and we were concerned our enemy would take them, but we did not touch them until AFTER ReN took them. We took them back from ReN.

Funny thing is FRNK hasn't the screen shot of ReN taking the OPs first and us taking them back. where is that screen shot?

Yes we took them from ReN and we didn't raze them for resources.

Achmed made an error by placing them so close to our enemy and not being able to defend them.

Since then Achmed and ATO have been communicating to ensure we coordinate more effectively. Achmed has told us that those OPs were to be turned into silos. Of which, the remaining OPs he owns were converted to silos.

and all of the OPs we took from ReN, that belonged to Achmed, were turned into silos, a few gates, and a radar. AND Achmed is cool with it being he is in our sub and we fight for the same cause.

And I don't recommend getting your friends to make you OPs.

Thanks

So achmed built all those ops to make silos.. when could he ever afford to upgrade/arm/fire and protect all of those.. someone with 20 achievements isn't that stupid..

When a guy with no army in a sub builds over 60 ops it's suspicious.

When the main goes and takes them all then that's just obvious.

and yes ReN did grab like 7 of em then ATO spammed them back; that makes no difference.

@aister - I'll send him the link.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:18 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

do you folks know how to read?

We did not take the OPs until another alliance did. We took them back from ReN and to avoid more OPs being taken... and it was more than 7 that ReN took

We took the rest of them to protect them from FRNK of which we were cleared from doing it

Achmed isn't all that active.

Andrew deemed it fair.

And Ustaz nailed it perfectly.

done and done

quite crying

HeHo :P

Winning Alliances

TT
AT
RR
RFW
RoFL
K
BOLD
HaHa
PHGP

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:27 am 
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
 WWW  YIM  Profile

yancan, the last time I helped an alliance with my nuke field... I couldn't defend them against incoming attacks. The main took them back though, however, they gave them back to me when I got online.

and I still don't understand why he made OPs when he can't defend it...

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:04 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

yancan wrote:
do you folks know how to read?

We did not take the OPs until another alliance did. We took them back from ReN and to avoid more OPs being taken... and it was more than 7 that ReN took

We took the rest of them to protect them from FRNK of which we were cleared from doing it

Achmed isn't all that active.

Andrew deemed it fair.

And Ustaz nailed it perfectly.

done and done

quite crying

You're just spinning some excuse to cover op farming..

Did ATO ever get near our island till achmed built you a farmyard of ops: No.

Now you have all those free ops/nukes near our hive.

Sorry but ATO moved a big pack of units into that area then Achmed's ops popped up..

I'm sure it's all a coincidence.

ReN took a few then ATO took them then ATO continued to take them all.

Was ReN going to keep taking them and remain peaceful with you after you take them back off them?

and no it wasn't more than 7 if anything 7 was an over-estimate.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next