It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:47 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please read the stickied topic marked "Please read before posting"~

Please only post here if you need technical help with BattleDawn, or if you have information that can help someone.

Please stay on topic.

No spam.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: bussy server
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:58 am 
Private
Private

today is the second day i can't perform any actions on earth world 3
i managed to log in but i could not do any actions apart from scrolling around and reading reports about the attacks on my ops, and i was wondering what's all that about. i mean i can access BD galaxies and all other stuff. so i was wondering if maybe this can be fixed or something. i wouldn't mind getting reimbursed somehow for my losses.

on another topic, hints for game improvement would be the added option of already placed agents that are no longer required to be dismissed without performing any actions, so that the player can set other spy agents in other locations.
another idea would be to add the possibility of squad reassignment, so that the player could brake apart squads and reuse the units in other formations if needed

sincerely, bd fan, ciufulick

Post subject: Re: bussy server
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:06 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Please clear your cache and cookies before you log into Battle Dawn. E3 is often more busy than other and slower servers, but usually it helps to clear c&c.
You can read about how to do it here:
viewtopic.php?f=47&t=3050

You can see all agents in you agents tab (order-> agents) There you can also disband them or just see their location

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]