It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:57 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please read the stickied topic marked "Please read before posting"~

Please only post here if you need technical help with BattleDawn, or if you have information that can help someone.

Please stay on topic.

No spam.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: Urgent
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:03 am 
Private
Private

I have a problem. I`ve been playing Fantasy 2. It is fun but i am not very good at it. But then, I see a member who is playing the game used the word GAY in a derogatory fashion. I sent the administrator a report but he fails to answer my message. Its been 50 ticks. This is what I send:

Quote:
Playing this game is FUN but when people use the word GAY in a derogatary fashion it is completely and upmost insulting! I tought this was a safe enviroment.

Claby says @Lord Uria- its a gay tactic. you`re running from your death

Is he saying homosexuals are cowards? In my life I`ve had many gay friends and believe me, they are not cowards. This type of comments should be unacceptable. I hope you do the right thing and amend the wrongs. And hope you give a messege to all your players that this type of commentaries wont be tolerated. Be a voice, dont let any of your players use this type of offenses. Thank You

I don't know about the rest of the players but I feel offended to play a game where people use this kinds of attack and the administrator does nothing about it!

Having gay friends, i can only feel offended by this. I really don't know what to do. I thought this was a safe, tolerate gaming society. Guess it wasn't. What angers me the most is that the administrator doesn't even dignify my claim with a response. Can any of the other administrators help me?

Post subject: Re: Urgent
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:02 am 
Major
Major
 WWW  Profile

If you feel that the player is offending, report them in-game using the 'Report' button on the left hand corner of the message. This is the most efficient method of dealing with rule breakers. Thx for taking the time for reporting and not flaming back! :)

Most Crystals: 121
Highest Power: 212

Sensual bath time feat. Ferr3t
Spoiler:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:29 pm 
Private
Private

My administrator has read my message but has not answered me. this was more than 30 ticks ago!!!!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:39 am 
Major
Major
 WWW  Profile

The admins can receive 100s or even 1000s of reports per day, responding to all of them would take away time that could be well spent on more important things. Upon reading, I can assure you that the admin took appropriate action against the offender. :)

Most Crystals: 121
Highest Power: 212

Sensual bath time feat. Ferr3t
Spoiler:

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]