It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:43 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please read the stickied topic marked "Please read before posting"~

Please only post here if you need technical help with BattleDawn, or if you have information that can help someone.

Please stay on topic.

No spam.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: BAN for a dumb reason
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:28 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

why am i getting banned for saying this on a broadcast?

' i cant take these noob alliances seriously because all the top alliances are in 1 spot, ill be bk next era '

can 1 of you admins please tell me why he has banned me in mars 2? because that has been my latest broadcast. on top of that you ruin my main game which i use tokens on.

and im starting to think some of your admins are biased and are working off friendships within the game. ive seen many players be racist about black people, jews, cultures and never been banned yet you ban me who does as little as nothing. i wish to be unban, also you admins are unactive, your slow to reply, your slow in your game progress, but your quick to ban players for stupidness

i want to hear an reply from an admin, also another thing, i dont even play M2 anymore, all the top alliances are in 1 area teaming up together which spoils the whole battle gaming experience, but you admins let that happen just because they spend, on top of that you let buyers farm in games knowing who these players are.

if your going to be a admin, then the rules must apply to everyone, not who you like and when you feel like it. and stop banning players for ridiculas things

Post subject: Re: BAN for a dumb reason
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:36 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

:shock: I highly doubt that was the reason you were banned.. Thats quite an aweful long book you wrote especially if your account sharing .. Not saying you are .. Just find it very hard to believe an admin would put a ban on you for that...

Wins SYN UGTB AnD

Post subject: Re: BAN for a dumb reason
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:39 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

well sorry to hear about that but the forums are not to discuss your ban, you will have to send a message to the admin in game and have to talk to them there.
topic locked

also flaming of the admins or the staff will not be tolerated .

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]