It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:10 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please read the stickied topic marked "Please read before posting"~

Please only post here if you need technical help with BattleDawn, or if you have information that can help someone.

Please stay on topic.

No spam.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 112 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
 Post subject: Re: Official Login Issues and Solutions Thread
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:19 pm 
Private
Private

Seth that brings me to BD homepage as well. One thing that does work though, is if you change your language to German in the top right corner, it'll link you there. One more thing is that when I click onto the FireFox screen from my skype or msn screen, it flasshes black for a second or two. Same thing when I click off of it. From what I know Ilona is having the same problems.

Post subject: Re: Official Login Issues and Solutions Thread
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:38 pm 
Private
Private

Dear officials,
I am facing a strange problem with the login . i had made my colony in Earth for few weeks back..i go to office so i used my account which i was using from home , at office aswell..not only that i invited few of my office mates at bd aswell who are into strategy games ..now for 2 or 3 days we were able to login from my office normally ..but after that what happens is..when ever we start bd and click the launch game button it loads but doesnt show the login page .. it remains plain black..its happeining to every buddy using it from my office from my and thir houses its fine..also when i tried to change the language and then hit launche game it showed the login screen nad i loged in than couldnt go to room coz of server error..but in english it doent even show the login screen..please give a solution coz i stay dead to bd while im in offfice and thats areal loss.. plz suggest any link to login or solution

Regards Iezy

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 112 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12