It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:49 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

*Be respectful at all times!

* Only one thread for each player please.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Είμαι ο Δίας [Translated: I am Zeus]
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:19 pm 
Private
Private

Είμαι ο Θεός του ουρανού και κυβερνήτης των θεών του Ολύμπου. I ανέτρεψε τον πατέρα του Κρόνου μου. Στη συνέχεια προέβαινε σε κλήρωση με τα αδέρφια μου Ποσειδώνα και του Άδη. Κέρδισα την κλήρωση και έγινε ο ανώτατος άρχοντας των θεών. Είμαι άρχοντας του ουρανού, ο θεός της βροχής. Όπλο μου είναι ένας κεραυνός που έχω ρίξει σε εκείνους που με δυσαρεστούν. Είμαι παντρεμένος με την Ήρα, αλλά φημίζεται για πάρα πολλά θέματα. Είμαι επίσης γνωστή για να τιμωρήσει εκείνους που βρίσκονται ή να σπάσει όρκους.

Είμαι η μεγάλη προεδρεύοντας θεότητα του σύμπαντος, ο κυβερνήτης του ουρανού και της γης, θεωρείται από τους Έλληνες, πρώτα, ως θεός του συνόλου εναέρια φαινόμενα? Δεύτερον, ως η προσωποποίηση των νόμων της φύσης? Τρίτον, ως άρχοντας του κράτους-ζωή? και, τέταρτον, ως ο πατέρας των θεών και των ανθρώπων.

Είμαι Μ-1 Δία ... Να τηρείτε Me ή φόβος οργή ​​μου.

Translated:
I am the god of the sky and ruler of the Olympian gods. I overthrew my Father Cronus. I then drew lots with my brothers Poseidon and Hades. I won the draw and became the supreme ruler of the gods. I am lord of the sky, the rain god. My weapon is a thunderbolt which I hurl at those who displease me. I am married to Hera but famous for many many affairs. I am also known to punish those that lie or break oaths.

I am the great presiding deity of the universe, the ruler of heaven and earth, regarded by the Greeks, first, as the god of all aerial phenomena; secondly, as the personification of the laws of nature; thirdly, as lord of state-life; and fourthly, as the father of gods and men.

I Am M-1 Zeus... Obey Me or Fear My Wrath.

also owner of 7-ELEVEN

Post subject: Re: Είμαι ο Δίας [Translated: I am Zeus]
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 2:11 am 
Corporal
Corporal
 WWW  Profile

mach1zeus wrote:
Είμαι ο Θεός του ουρανού και κυβερνήτης των θεών του Ολύμπου. I ανέτρεψε τον πατέρα του Κρόνου μου. Στη συνέχεια προέβαινε σε κλήρωση με τα αδέρφια μου Ποσειδώνα και του Άδη. Κέρδισα την κλήρωση και έγινε ο ανώτατος άρχοντας των θεών. Είμαι άρχοντας του ουρανού, ο θεός της βροχής. Όπλο μου είναι ένας κεραυνός που έχω ρίξει σε εκείνους που με δυσαρεστούν. Είμαι παντρεμένος με την Ήρα, αλλά φημίζεται για πάρα πολλά θέματα. Είμαι επίσης γνωστή για να τιμωρήσει εκείνους που βρίσκονται ή να σπάσει όρκους.

Είμαι η μεγάλη προεδρεύοντας θεότητα του σύμπαντος, ο κυβερνήτης του ουρανού και της γης, θεωρείται από τους Έλληνες, πρώτα, ως θεός του συνόλου εναέρια φαινόμενα? Δεύτερον, ως η προσωποποίηση των νόμων της φύσης? Τρίτον, ως άρχοντας του κράτους-ζωή? και, τέταρτον, ως ο πατέρας των θεών και των ανθρώπων.

Είμαι Μ-1 Δία ... Να τηρείτε Me ή φόβος οργή ​​μου.

Translated:
I am the god of the sky and ruler of the Olympian gods. I overthrew my Father Cronus. I then drew lots with my brothers Poseidon and Hades. I won the draw and became the supreme ruler of the gods. I am lord of the sky, the rain god. My weapon is a thunderbolt which I hurl at those who displease me. I am married to Hera but famous for many many affairs. I am also known to punish those that lie or break oaths.

I am the great presiding deity of the universe, the ruler of heaven and earth, regarded by the Greeks, first, as the god of all aerial phenomena; secondly, as the personification of the laws of nature; thirdly, as lord of state-life; and fourthly, as the father of gods and men.

I Am M-1 Zeus... Obey Me or Fear My Wrath.

:evil: DEAD :evil:

U.S.Omni-1

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]