It is currently Sun Oct 21, 2018 8:24 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours





Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Multiple Spy Attacks on Vehicles and Tanks
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 6:17 pm 
Private
Private
 Profile

Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:13 pm
Posts: 3
Suppose several allies all do spy attacks on an enemy op that has a large number of tanks (or vehicles) just before there own forces arrive to attack. Would the spy attacks stack to cause nuke level weakening? Or is there some complication I don't know about? Do you know anyone who has ever tried that tactic in a war?


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Multiple Spy Attacks on Vehicles and Tanks
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 6:22 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:08 pm
Posts: 1930
Location: England
Gender: male
StarCoreSeven wrote:
Suppose several allies all do spy attacks on an enemy op that has a large number of tanks (or vehicles) just before there own forces arrive to attack. Would the spy attacks stack to cause nuke level weakening? Or is there some complication I don't know about? Do you know anyone who has ever tried that tactic in a war?


It will half, then half again, then half again, up until you hit 1 (if the enemy forces are on the op you're attacking). Quite often done :)

_________________
ImageImageImage


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Multiple Spy Attacks on Vehicles and Tanks
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 7:02 pm 
Private
Private
 Profile

Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:13 pm
Posts: 3
Andy wrote:
StarCoreSeven wrote:
Suppose several allies all do spy attacks on an enemy op that has a large number of tanks (or vehicles) just before there own forces arrive to attack. Would the spy attacks stack to cause nuke level weakening? Or is there some complication I don't know about? Do you know anyone who has ever tried that tactic in a war?


It will half, then half again, then half again, up until you hit 1 (if the enemy forces are on the op you're attacking). Quite often done :)


Thanks, I suspected it would work like that, but I don't think I've ever been in an alliance that tried it before.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Multiple Spy Attacks on Vehicles and Tanks
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:02 pm 
Captain
Captain
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Fri May 17, 2013 1:51 am
Posts: 1236
Location: India
Gender: male
well ik you got it clear but i want to clear one kf the terminologies , by allies you mean your alliance members right and not players of other alliances who are friendly.

well this a term of confusion , just last week or so malice and i , were on the other side of the argument and later we came to know that we were taking allies in different means.

_________________
Image
^Credit goes to Andy! Thanks!


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Multiple Spy Attacks on Vehicles and Tanks
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 1:40 pm 
Private
Private
 Profile

Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:13 pm
Posts: 3
Hitmo wrote:
well ik you got it clear but i want to clear one kf the terminologies , by allies you mean your alliance members right and not players of other alliances who are friendly.

well this a term of confusion , just last week or so malice and i , were on the other side of the argument and later we came to know that we were taking allies in different means.


Yeah, I meant my alliance members. Someone should come up with a different word for one of the definitions.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Multiple Spy Attacks on Vehicles and Tanks
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 2:46 pm 
Major
Major
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:14 pm
Posts: 2610
Location: in my happy place
Gender: female
Hitmo wrote:
well ik you got it clear but i want to clear one kf the terminologies , by allies you mean your alliance members right and not players of other alliances who are friendly.

well this a term of confusion , just last week or so malice and i , were on the other side of the argument and later we came to know that we were taking allies in different means.

it wouldn't matter either way. if a spy attack is successful then the units on that op will be affected either way.

_________________
Image

Image

free tokens!

Skype: bazinga124

-Baz


Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours



You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group  
Copyright Tacticsoft Ltd. 2008   
Updated By phpBBservice.nl