It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:26 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Damage upgrade
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:22 am 
Captain
Captain

so in a simple way malice if you are playing in Moo you will focus on damage too but if you are playing in any other alliance you will go with standard armour range ratio.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:32 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Nope, Moo was not a suiciding alliance. We still played with the intent to win the war (not just the battle). On CE however, we ended up suiciding due to unfortunate circumstances (6 of 8 members were online 1 tick before landing, I wasn't called online until less than 2 minutes before landing and didn't have time to call on 2 additional people to get everyone to turn). The enemy was IND, and they had pure beam vehicles (as all enemies against llll coalition were using vehicles...) and we were explosive vehicles.... (meaning we did 25% damage while they did full 100%). So even though we had 50 more squads than them, we lost. It wasn't a suicide on our part (IND was intending to suicide) we just had unfortunate circumstances. We thought with our 50 additional squads, we'd win, just take heavy losses. That was not the case though.

Very seldom do I suicide. I aim for the win, but I also aim for high coordination (which means I'm dependent on my members being online as well).

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:16 am 
Captain
Captain

Malice yeah ik abt the damage you don't need to mention that in brckets , ur underestimating me tooo much these days. :cry:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:41 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

i'm not underestimating you mate. The comment was made to respond to you, but the parenthesis were meant to be side notes in my explanation to everyone. Not to just you. Anyone reading my comment whom doesn't know the circumstances would be lost otherwise with my reference.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:00 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
 WWW  Profile

I argued and pushed for a larger role of damage units in main line builds for years now. But unit build and composition is up to the alliance and players.

I simply offer my advice and knowledge.

Current alliances-none
Former alliacnes-EA,LOZ,ZN,SF,VAL,MAD,BoS,KWP

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:03 pm 
Captain
Captain

well but if only 1 player in all 10 builds damage it will be more dreadful for him?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:03 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
 WWW  Profile

only if armor is broken, and then that one guy takes the hit range would normally take.

Current alliances-none
Former alliacnes-EA,LOZ,ZN,SF,VAL,MAD,BoS,KWP

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:12 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

I think that Damage is very useful, but unnecessary. If you don't have range unlocked, definitely go for it, but range lets you kill the other units faster and damage is only a better version of armor. If you have the ability to create ranged units, go for those instead of ones with damage upgrade.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 7:25 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

P0c0n01 wrote:
I think that Damage is very useful, but unnecessary. If you don't have range unlocked, definitely go for it, but range lets you kill the other units faster and damage is only a better version of armor. If you have the ability to create ranged units, go for those instead of ones with damage upgrade.

Untrue.... we just stated about a million reasons prior to this on how damage is useful. It's not the most efficient is the main point we're making as it's best in even matches. Sometimes it's unavoidable. If I know a battle is coming up that's going to be close (maybe a team is suiciding on us after trapping our armies), I'll get everyone who can to build a TB nearby and start making mass amounts of damage and armor.

Range is preferable for cautious players.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:22 pm 
Captain
Captain

So malice why dont we have a suggestion to either increase the hit points or increase range or decrease it , you know like by which its use starts.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next