It is currently Thu Dec 18, 2014 4:35 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Who gets the stuff ?
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:52 pm 
Private
Private
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:19 am
Posts: 9
my and my friend, both launched on a wreakage with same units ( no experience on units ) , then who will get that wreak ?

Another case, i just thought that if my friend and I am attacking a something ( example relic ) then what decides that who will take the relic ?
Is it depends on the more units i send before battle, or the units that survive after battle ?

_________________
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Who gets the stuff ?
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:38 pm 
Sr. Moderator
Sr. Moderator
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:09 am
Posts: 3364
Gender: male
For both having the same unit it will be randomized. For actual battles it will depend on who has the most surviving units.

_________________
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Who gets the stuff ?
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:20 pm 
AANC Mentors
AANC Mentors
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:55 pm
Posts: 301
Location: San Jose, CA, USA
Gender: male
Just to clarify, when we say units we are referring to the soldiers (infantry = 1 soldier, vehicles = 2 soldiers, and tanks = 3 soldiers), so if you send 1 tank and I send 1 infantry then you will get the wreckage.

_________________
Alliances: CME, 5th, GOAT
Image
Image
Image

Skype: abeyantns


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Who gets the stuff ?
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 3:41 pm 
Specialist
Specialist
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:25 am
Posts: 28
Location: Galaxy 4
Gender: male
OR who sent the most units

_________________
Mind Blown

Alliance's: FurY RagE CD

Best Rank:1

Skype: Damage


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Who gets the stuff ?
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:26 pm 
Specialist
Specialist
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:41 am
Posts: 37
Location: india
Gender: female
jinga11 wrote:
my and my friend, both launched on a wreakage with same units ( no experience on units ) , then who will get that wreak ?

Another case, i just thought that if my friend and I am attacking a something ( example relic ) then what decides that who will take the relic ?
Is it depends on the more units i send before battle, or the units that survive after battle ?

OMG why u using my IGN as ur Signatures? :o

_________________
Image

Leader Of M"THE INDIAN MAFIA''
eMo ThE GreAt

Fury,XxX,M,SP
skype-soniya.madan1


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Who gets the stuff ?
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:12 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:43 am
Posts: 169
Location: The Sanghelli home world.
Gender: male
naincy4u wrote:
jinga11 wrote:
my and my friend, both launched on a wreakage with same units ( no experience on units ) , then who will get that wreak ?

Another case, i just thought that if my friend and I am attacking a something ( example relic ) then what decides that who will take the relic ?
Is it depends on the more units i send before battle, or the units that survive after battle ?

OMG why u using my IGN as ur Signatures? :o


Hes just copied the banner link, for him it shows up as his best rank, but for everyone else it shows as their best rank.

_________________
Image
Image
^ Thanks Andy!


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Who gets the stuff ?
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:23 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Fri May 17, 2013 1:51 am
Posts: 548
Location: India
Gender: male
TorturedZealot wrote:
naincy4u wrote:
jinga11 wrote:
my and my friend, both launched on a wreakage with same units ( no experience on units ) , then who will get that wreak ?

Another case, i just thought that if my friend and I am attacking a something ( example relic ) then what decides that who will take the relic ?
Is it depends on the more units i send before battle, or the units that survive after battle ?

OMG why u using my IGN as ur Signatures? :o


Hes just copied the banner link, for him it shows up as his best rank, but for everyone else it shows as their best rank.



Zealot u made the same mistake earlier xD

_________________
Image
^Credit goes to Andy! Thanks!


Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours



You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group  
Copyright Tacticsoft Ltd. 2008   
Updated By phpBBservice.nl