It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:47 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: boost bar
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:45 pm 
Private
Private

does anybody know how much each percentage worth in reds?

Post subject: Re: boost bar
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:53 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

even i want to know this. Wonder when korupt, apollo, milans, any one from staff will answer it.

JUST A GAMER

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:58 pm 
Major
Major

Afaik every world is different in proportion to the amount of boosting that occurs in that world. As for your other comment none of the people you listed are staff members.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:07 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Korupt wrote:
Afaik every world is different in proportion to the amount of boosting that occurs in that world. As for your other comment none of the people you listed are staff members.

When you wear that tag. You represent a name and a legacy. In short we talk to the guy whom we see standing on reception not the owners or researcher working behind the door.

JUST A GAMER

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:29 pm 
Major
Major

raxcave wrote:
Korupt wrote:

When you wear that tag. You represent a name and a legacy. In short we talk to the guy whom we see standing on reception not the owners or researcher working behind the door.

Yes but I want to be clear that we are not staff, the community views us as higher ups but that is not the case. We are simply community members that just help in the forums and do all we can to help with aanc and/or the mt. We are not staff though and people should know that.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:51 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Korupt wrote:
raxcave wrote:
Korupt wrote:

Yes but I want to be clear that we are not staff, the community views us as higher ups but that is not the case. We are simply community members that just help in the forums and do all we can to help with aanc and/or the mt. We are not staff though and people should know that.

Oh i can understand. But you are the best doesn't it makes you higher up. Elite.

JUST A GAMER

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:13 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

raxcave wrote:
even i want to know this. Wonder when korupt, apollo, milans, any one from staff will answer it.

I do know the way it works, but I believe only admins know exactly how it works and therefore I'm not sure whether I should be giving out the information here. Try messaging an admin ingame and see whether they give you a reply.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:18 am 
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
 WWW  YIM  Profile

just some clarification, we only have powers on the forum and take part in organizing the MT and AANC, we have no power in-game, nor any deeper knowledge about the game than any other players.

and even if we know some that normal players shouldn't, we are not allowed to talk about it without the consent of the admins.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:46 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

aister wrote:
just some clarification, we only have powers on the forum and take part in organizing the MT and AANC, we have no power in-game, nor any deeper knowledge about the game than any other players.

and even if we know some that normal players shouldn't, we are not allowed to talk about it without the consent of the admins.

Yeah right. Worse thing i want is an angry admin. Forget it i ever wanted to know. They could have told up till now. If they wanted it too.

JUST A GAMER

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:58 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

raxcave wrote:
aister wrote:

Yeah right. Worse thing i want is an angry admin. Forget it i ever wanted to know. They could have told up till now. If they wanted it too.

Admins do not get angry that easily, don't worry :lol: They're always open for questions.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next