It is currently Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:29 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours





Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Best Army Formation??
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:42 pm 
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
User avatar
 WWW  YIM  Profile

Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:48 am
Posts: 7998
Location: Fuyuki City
Gender: male
Apollo wrote:
Naku23 wrote:
May I ask why does it matter to make all the armor of concussive type?


Because in battle concussive(most of the time) gets hit last, so if you and your whole team have 100% concussive armor, it spreads out the losses between each member relatively evenly.

this, it's more like spreading out the damage to the rest of ur team, and make sure that there won't be cases where some lose a lot of armor while the other lose none.

having all-concussive armor contributed next to nothing to the outcome of the match at all.

_________________
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Best Army Formation??
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:42 am 
Private
Private
 Profile

Joined: Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:30 am
Posts: 2
Apollo wrote:
Naku23 wrote:
May I ask why does it matter to make all the armor of concussive type?


Because in battle concussive(most of the time) gets hit last, so if you and your whole team have 100% concussive armor, it spreads out the losses between each member relatively evenly.

ilike this games trategis amazing :mrgreen:
aister wrote:
Apollo wrote:
Naku23 wrote:
May I ask why does it matter to make all the armor of concussive type?


Because in battle concussive(most of the time) gets hit last, so if you and your whole team have 100% concussive armor, it spreads out the losses between each member relatively evenly.

this, it's more like spreading out the damage to the rest of ur team, and make sure that there won't be cases where some lose a lot of armor while the other lose none.

having all-concussive armor contributed next to nothing to the outcome of the match at all.
aister wrote:
Apollo wrote:
Naku23 wrote:
May I ask why does it matter to make all the armor of concussive type?


Because in battle concussive(most of the time) gets hit last, so if you and your whole team have 100% concussive armor, it spreads out the losses between each member relatively evenly.

this, it's more like spreading out the damage to the rest of ur team, and make sure that there won't be cases where some lose a lot of armor while the other lose none.

having all-concussive armor contributed next to nothing to the outcome of the match at all.
aister wrote:
Apollo wrote:
Naku23 wrote:
May I ask why does it matter to make all the armor of concussive type?


Because in battle concussive(most of the time) gets hit last, so if you and your whole team have 100% concussive armor, it spreads out the losses between each member relatively evenly.

this, it's more like spreading out the damage to the rest of ur team, and make sure that there won't be cases where some lose a lot of armor while the other lose none.

having all-concussive armor contributed next to nothing to the outcome of the match at all.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Best Army Formation??
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:18 pm 
Private
Private
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:10 pm
Posts: 1
raxcave wrote:
7range 3armour for tanks
10 range 5 armour for light vehicle
20 range 10 armour for inf.
Always build only one type of chassis never mix different types.


So when you say "for" you mean "against", right?


Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC - 5 hours



You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group  
Copyright Tacticsoft Ltd. 2008   
Updated By phpBBservice.nl