It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:37 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: How exactly does the combat system work, I'm confused.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 5:17 pm 
Private
Private

So, like the title says I'm a little confused. I got attacked(being picked on more or less haha)and it didn't make any sense as to how it went down. My armor units got stomped as expected by this guys 100+ rocket vehicles, but, my damage units didn't attack the first round even though he had no armor units. I was under the impression that when no armor was present damage was targeted immediately. Ranged was targeted if no other type was present. So why didn't my damage units attack on the first wave and had to wait till round two? The range system just doesn't make any sense to me and neither do the damage types. Do you get bonus damage from rockets when battling tanks since they're effective against that type of unit? Any help would be appreciated guys and thanks in advance.

Post subject: Re: How exactly does the combat system work, I'm confused.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:40 am 
Captain
Captain

I would have explained u the entire battle system , but I'm kinda on lazy mood now , still I'll say apply for a mentor on AANC . again I usually provide direct links but I'm too lazy ATM. Plz find it itself on forums.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]