It is currently Wed Apr 10, 2024 1:30 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: Same chasis?
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 4:24 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

I'm not exactly a noob but I've heard all the big players say they use the same chasis in an alliance. It's better. I fail to see how so could someone explain to me how a unified army is better than a diverse one.

Post subject: Re: Same chasis?
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 8:12 pm 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  Profile

Okay..

So, using only one chassis type (e.g. infantry) is good because your army will only have one weakness (concussive, slashing). If you have all three types, so a mixture of each, each weapon type can be used more effectively and have an advantage.

The stats are in the game. Concussive is 100% effective against infantry, 50% effective against vehicles and 25% effective against tanks.

Beam is 100% effective against vehicles, 50% effective against tanks and 25% effective against infantry.

Explosive is 100% effective against tanks, 50% effective against infantry and 25% effective against vehicles.

So, if you use only one chassis type, the other two weapon types are less effective against it, thus dealing less damage to your army as a whole.

I hope this helped :D

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:29 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

A lot depends on what kind of war you are involved in , if you are involved in a 1 vs 1 war then 1 chasis is probably the best , but if you are gonna fight a war in which you are outnumbered and the enemy has active allies and subs then some alliances can probably try 2 chasis For eg if your chasis is Infantry and your enemy is tanks then you can make some Anti tank vehicles which will help you to cut through your enemies armour much faster in the first round and you will take less damage in the total war , but then more depends if the enemy has just R3 or R4 and R5 aswell , hope it helps

Current Status : Playing Clash of Clans with BD friends

:D

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 6:14 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Thanks guys. This helped

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]