It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:51 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: Me and Gf playing battledawn
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:01 am 
Captain
Captain

minpk wrote:
I really shouldn't say this, but:

Spoiler:
One of you guys could always use a VPN or something to change your IP, although trying to avoid bans by changing IPs is not really allowed.

yea i remember malice was talking abt something re bouncing of IPs or something.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:30 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

There are ways to change your IP address which would mean even a single player could play multiple accounts. It's extremely hard to prove this though and is looked down upon. If caught, you will most definitely be banned.

Simply telling the admin's of your circumstance should be good enough. They'll keep an eye on you, but so long as nothing shady occurs, you'll be fine. If they suspect cheating of sorts, they'll probably simply tell you guys to stop playing the same worlds.

But overall, since it's your girlfriend (and not your wife or fiance) I assume that you two do not live with one another. If that is indeed the case, then as long as you guys don't log in on same internet connection, you'll be fine.

You simply have to realize that if you do log in the same computer, you have 2 IPs associated with your account and if they see multiple on the same world, the admin's 1st initial thought is simply that you are a multi account user and will ban you. Notification is the best means to avoid this.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:34 am 
Captain
Captain

i shouldnt be saying this but

Spoiler:
if u want to cheat like multi and all i suggest you to play any of the joe's worlds

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 1:17 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Yea just tell the admin the situation. I had the same problem a few years ago except it was me and some friends playing from our school and we all got flagged and had a big mess that we eventually cleared up. Hope that helps

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2