It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:36 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: Question about buying more resources.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:41 am 
Private
Private

Hi, one of the reasons that I stopped playing Battledawn is because I found that you could buy more resources, with real money (although I haven't played in over a year, so, it might be different, now). I'd like to play again, but I just don't think it's fair that users who are willing to spend real money can gain an unfair advantage over those who aren't willing to spend money. What do you think, about this? Thank you, in advance :).

Post subject: Re: Question about buying more resources.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 3:14 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Hello!

Looks like you don't play many games, eh?
BattleDawn was one of the first free-to-play browser games. That means: you get a fully functional game without spending a single buck, but you need to pay for additional content like more resources and other boosts.

With the money that the players are willing to spend on it, we cover all our expenses!
Its fine when you don't want to spend money, you can still play and even win without it. But keep in mind that those who pay for it, are the ones who keep it running, for you and for anyone else.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 3:56 am 
AANC Mentors
AANC Mentors

I would also like to note that you can earn your own tokens (blue tokens) so you can do some boosting for yourself! All you need to is collect your daily bonus 7 days in a row or finish in a top 3 alliance in any era (or even lower in other eras.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:04 am 
News Team
News Team

danotto94 wrote:
Hi, one of the reasons that I stopped playing Battledawn is because I found that you could buy more resources, with real money (although I haven't played in over a year, so, it might be different, now). I'd like to play again, but I just don't think it's fair that users who are willing to spend real money can gain an unfair advantage over those who aren't willing to spend money. What do you think, about this? Thank you, in advance :).

Check my signatures. I have got them without boosting even from the blue tokens. And for the unfair advantage you are talking, You may go to any other Online MULTIPLAYER game and you will see that there are options for spending real money.
The tokens are necessary because as Ilona said- BD needs money to keep it free for rest of us or this game will die.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:54 am 
Captain
Captain

Sakshamqwerty wrote:
danotto94 wrote:

Check my signatures. I have got them without boosting even from the blue tokens. And for the unfair advantage you are talking, You may go to any other Online MULTIPLAYER game and you will see that there are options for spending real money.
The tokens are necessary because as Ilona said- BD needs money to keep it free for rest of us or this game will die.

If you want more better results I'll say check Abeyant's sign , even those are without Real Money tokens

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]