It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:26 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Post subject: Re: Why was i banned?
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:08 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

m0tnahp wrote:
lifenstuff wrote:
I believe this kind of question(why was I banned...) is not accepted in the forums. The best thing for the "victim" to do is to go talk to Simmen properly, not come to the forum to get people stirred up by only providing part of the story. Note that i'm not disagreeing with you or anything, not that it'd matter. I'm just saying this is a pointless thread.

I tried, Simen refuses to talk to me about this, not with any logical reasoning at all... i sent about 12 hours of messages to him, and i know how active he is, 99% ignored for this false accusation

I had to speak with Ilona, the head mod, for the majority of my information, but she gave me multiple false claims for why i was banned... because i kept poking holes in the reasoning ^^

Reasoning altered from BD alliance worked for me (which they did not, and are still trying to get rank3), to i paid tokens to get peoples stuff ( i had hundreds of R5, and hundreds of Squads, no thanks), to i did not make in game messages about taking peoples crystals so it was foul play (apparently it is automatically cheating, since i used Skype)

Except the fact that what happened in the actual physical game, did happen.... I took what was avaiable to me, that should be all that matters... i seen thousands of score, and collected nonstop, with, or without, permission :lol:

*yawn* good morning

I am not sure why you bring it into public... but I'll answer and close the thread.
I did not give false claims. I said clearly that its not my server but if it would be, you'd have been banned for a longer time most likely. ;)
Neither Simmen nor I have the intention to keep you away from reaching #1 on HoF and you know exactly why this amount of crystals got deleted.
Those 296 are the result of 3 "battles" where you took 163 + 88 + 45 crystals with spam or almost spam from (ex-)allied colonies and from your teammate.

You are insane active on f5 and got impressing stats as well. No one doubt that and it will be one of best wins of f5.

As for the HoF in general: I dislike the whole 'best all times' idea. You can't compare eras at all. In some are like 5000 crystals with colonies, garrisons and relics and in others are barely 1000.
To make it fair it would have to be like: All crystals in the world ./. player crystals in equivalence to ticks played, colonies in total and server speed.

The system that we have right now leads to handing over crystals to friends to push their score, which we as admins have to monitor and those leads to topics like this....

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3