It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:54 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
 Post subject: popular suggestions not being accepted?
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:18 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

i can see many of the community suggestion were moved to popular suggestions but not even 1 of them has been implemented yet? :(

Post subject: Re: popular suggestions not being accepted?
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:27 am 
Major
Major

I believe the devs have a set path to head with BD and obviously accomplishing that is priority one. Of course they pay attention to the popular suggestions and I am sure they have ones they like and wish to implement but certainly there are more important things to work on first. Also it is not true that 0 popular suggestions have been implemented as some already have.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:29 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Korupt wrote:
I believe the devs have a set path to head with BD and obviously accomplishing that is priority one. Of course they pay attention to the popular suggestions and I am sure they have ones they like and wish to implement but certainly there are more important things to work on first. Also it is not true that 0 popular suggestions have been implemented as some already have.

couldnt understand the highllisted part

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:35 am 
Major
Major

There is a direction that the devs want to go with bd and that is going to be the first priority.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:40 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Also many popular suggestions won't ever be implimented because the devs won't agree with it, or won't be able to find a way to impliment it. As well as this it takes a while to code and impliment something new, which means time (and money to pay the devs). If the devs don't think the work effort is worth it, they won't work on it. Also if the new feature isn't going to be a big enough change to make the money back from it, then it probably won't be accepted either. It might be a game to you, but it's a buiseness to the devs ;D

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:48 am 
Major
Major

starwa7s wrote:
Also many popular suggestions won't ever be implimented because the devs won't agree with it, or won't be able to find a way to impliment it. As well as this it takes a while to code and impliment something new, which means time (and money to pay the devs). If the devs don't think the work effort is worth it, they won't work on it. Also if the new feature isn't going to be a big enough change to make the money back from it, then it probably won't be accepted either. It might be a game to you, but it's a buiseness to the devs ;D

I'd say it is more than that to them, BD would be more like a baby to them. They have to protect it and nurture it which I believe they have done a great job with it, why else would we all be so addicted? :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:07 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Korupt wrote:
starwa7s wrote:

I'd say it is more than that to them, BD would be more like a baby to them. They have to protect it and nurture it which I believe they have done a great job with it, why else would we all be so addicted? :lol:

No doubt they do try their hardest to think about us before themselves :D But I know this was the response I got when I asked what happened my popular suggestion when I first got one through xD

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ]