It is currently Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:35 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Radiation
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:24 am 
Private
Private
 Profile

Joined: Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:15 pm
Posts: 7
ive heard radiation takes 1 hp per tick from the units inside the effected target.
now what i wanna ask is until when? when the units get their hp back?
if the radiation ended up last tick and ive send an attack will the enemy units have their hp reduced? how does it work?


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Radiation
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:34 am 
BD Maintenance Team
BD Maintenance Team
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:27 pm
Posts: 1287
http://wiki.battledawn.com/index.php?title=Radiation
hope this helps...

_________________
Add me on skype
BattleDawnPro

Check out RupertAngier's Wonderful Community Suggestions ;)
http://www.battledawn.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=112&t=25755
Image
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Radiation
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:36 am 
Private
Private
 Profile

Joined: Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:15 pm
Posts: 7
RupertAngier wrote:
http://wiki.battledawn.com/index.php?title=Radiation
hope this helps...

ive already saw that... and it dosent help.
its only say that each tick the hp will go down by 1, it dosent say for how long.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Radiation
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:38 am 
Sr. Moderator
Sr. Moderator
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:09 am
Posts: 3364
Gender: male
shimonsh2 wrote:
ive heard radiation takes 1 hp per tick from the units inside the effected target.
now what i wanna ask is until when? when the units get their hp back?
if the radiation ended up last tick and ive send an attack will the enemy units have their hp reduced? how does it work?

Units recover 1 hp per tick. So if the nuke hit the units and they have remained in the radiation they were still at 1 hp. Now if you just sent the attack eta 3 and the radiation is over they will be at 3 hp when you land. Just to be clear that is 3 hp per unit.

_________________
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Radiation
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:39 am 
Private
Private
 Profile

Joined: Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:15 pm
Posts: 7
Korupt wrote:
shimonsh2 wrote:
ive heard radiation takes 1 hp per tick from the units inside the effected target.
now what i wanna ask is until when? when the units get their hp back?
if the radiation ended up last tick and ive send an attack will the enemy units have their hp reduced? how does it work?

Units recover 1 hp per tick. So if the nuke hit the units and they have remained in the radiation they were still at 1 hp. Now if you just sent the attack eta 3 and the radiation is over they will be at 3 hp when you land. Just to be clear that is 3 hp per unit.

k thx alot.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Radiation
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:41 am 
Sr. Moderator
Sr. Moderator
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:09 am
Posts: 3364
Gender: male
No problem. Also just in case I should say if you sent the attack after they had recovered hp the numbers will be wrong so be careful and good luck.

_________________
Image


Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours



You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group  
Copyright Tacticsoft Ltd. 2008   
Updated By phpBBservice.nl