It is currently Fri Dec 19, 2014 9:21 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: help pls
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:53 am 
Private
Private
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:12 am
Posts: 1
i had 1.8m and ever sincei left my own alliance by mistake my 1.8m resources vanished went to 21k is there any way i can get em back help me please


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: help pls
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:10 am 
BD Maintenance Team
BD Maintenance Team
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:27 pm
Posts: 1287
Why haven't you spent your resources like everyone else? Also you should've gotten a warning before you left your alliance I believe telling you that that would happen.. So there's not really anything anyone can do...

_________________
Add me on skype
BattleDawnPro

Check out RupertAngier's Wonderful Community Suggestions ;)
http://www.battledawn.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=112&t=25755
Image
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: help pls
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:25 am 
Sr. Moderator
Sr. Moderator
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:09 am
Posts: 3364
Gender: male
As Rupert said the game would have given you a warning stating that leaving your alliance will wipe out the resources you have over the cap. Fortunately for you to have that much the world must be in havoc meaning it will reset soon and you can start playing fresh. :)

_________________
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: help pls
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:30 am 
Captain
Captain
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:42 am
Posts: 725
Korupt wrote:
As Rupert said the game would have given you a warning stating that leaving your alliance will wipe out the resources you have over the cap. Fortunately for you to have that much the world must be in havoc meaning it will reset soon and you can start playing fresh. :)


Im a biggest noob so can u please explain that, is it a new rule or


an old rule I cant get?

_________________
Image

Skype: ^^^ naveedakbarkhan ^^^


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: help pls
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:32 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:57 am
Posts: 626
Location: BD SERVERS + BD FORUM
Gender: male
Korupt wrote:
As Rupert said the game would have given you a warning stating that leaving your alliance will wipe out the resources you have over the cap. Fortunately for you to have that much the world must be in havoc meaning it will reset soon and you can start playing fresh. :)

Yup you must be in havoc.

_________________
Image
Image

JUST A GAMER
Skype:-Raxcave


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: help pls
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:41 am 
Sr. Moderator
Sr. Moderator
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:09 am
Posts: 3364
Gender: male
NaveedNiazi wrote:
Korupt wrote:
As Rupert said the game would have given you a warning stating that leaving your alliance will wipe out the resources you have over the cap. Fortunately for you to have that much the world must be in havoc meaning it will reset soon and you can start playing fresh. :)


Im a biggest noob so can u please explain that, is it a new rule or


an old rule I cant get?

It has been around for quite some time.

_________________
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: help pls
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:04 am 
BD Maintenance Team
BD Maintenance Team
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:27 pm
Posts: 1287
Ha that makes sense I was wondering how you had that much (chuckle) and was slightly jelous..

_________________
Add me on skype
BattleDawnPro

Check out RupertAngier's Wonderful Community Suggestions ;)
http://www.battledawn.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=112&t=25755
Image
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: help pls
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:37 am 
Captain
Captain
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:42 am
Posts: 725
So firstly, korupt Pls explain, how it happens if I left my allience also If leader kicks a person, this is also implemented?

Second, please move it Advance Q and Answers or to newbie Questions :)

_________________
Image

Skype: ^^^ naveedakbarkhan ^^^


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: help pls
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:57 pm 
Sr. Moderator
Sr. Moderator
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:09 am
Posts: 3364
Gender: male
NaveedNiazi wrote:
So firstly, korupt Pls explain, how it happens if I left my allience also If leader kicks a person, this is also implemented?

Second, please move it Advance Q and Answers or to newbie Questions :)

If you are over the cap when you leave your alliance you will lose all resources over the cap. The game will give you a prompt telling you though.

_________________
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: help pls
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:19 pm 
Captain
Captain
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:42 am
Posts: 725
Korupt wrote:
NaveedNiazi wrote:
So firstly, korupt Pls explain, how it happens if I left my allience also If leader kicks a person, this is also implemented?

Second, please move it Advance Q and Answers or to newbie Questions :)

If you are over the cap when you leave your alliance you will lose all resources over the cap. The game will give you a prompt telling you though.


gotha :) well its good rule .. thanks Korupt :)

_________________
Image

Skype: ^^^ naveedakbarkhan ^^^


Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours



You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group  
Copyright Tacticsoft Ltd. 2008   
Updated By phpBBservice.nl