It is currently Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:20 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Rule #1 - Be respectful at all times.

Rule #2 - Obey rule #1

Rule #3 - No nudity, excessive foul language or lewd sexual discussions. Common sense rules apply.

Rule #4 - Obey any reasonable request of an administrator or moderator.

Rule #5 - Have fun! =)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Faces of Death
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 12:07 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Faces of Death is a new movement in which all those seeking to join me under one mask guarding our true identities are more than welcome. Our new face and final face will be one for all to remember though perhaps we change our names our enemies will never forget our new faces of death.

So many times in the past has the UGK Underground Kingdom sought to identify with the down trodden by masking ourselves in red back ground, white skin with black and gold armor. Now is the time we replace all them old faces of death with our new one.

We must now face death on any corner of any world and see to it that sub forces and their puppet leaders become victims of our new faces of death. It is time to move against all those that seek to build up sub teams for their better benefit while so many would rather live free or die rather than obey a likewise faces of death from our enemies. Stand with me with one mask and begin to build the necessary forces needed to compete against any top three team and their puppet regimes. I am King Aladar, a Wicked leader of the Underground. May the blood of millions be spilled in the name of his Majesty.

Cheers!

-King Aladar

Post subject: Re: Faces of Death
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 8:08 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Good luck my friend. May you spill blood for many years!

Alexander
Product Manager
Battle Dawn

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]