It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:33 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Rule #1 - Be respectful at all times.

Rule #2 - Obey rule #1

Rule #3 - No nudity, excessive foul language or lewd sexual discussions. Common sense rules apply.

Rule #4 - Obey any reasonable request of an administrator or moderator.

Rule #5 - Have fun! =)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: wow ownage
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:02 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

u at least i thought had more decentcy then this. http://prntscr.com/21nmta he knows i launched first, and perposly overlaunched me last 10 seconds of the tick so i cant do anything about it. what has this game come to................

Post subject: Re: wow ownage
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:21 am 
Captain
Captain

I don't think this post was necessory to be made...

frankly saying, allies have some rights. even I also don't like that snipping, but its not worth of publishing them into public..

I, Myself got snipped by JOF (he don't deserved to be mentioned here), but its ok,,, and I seen too much problems like this... cz I played actively and intracted with every member on Conquires... so,

I advise you to adopt call system, like when ever you see an OP , xtal or Conq... paste coords on Alliance chat and say u are taking that, ... also ask allies to do that...

call first, and take it

(I just wrote this to make you feel comfortable :) ) now introduce it in there ;)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:10 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

usually i don, but the thing is for the last 10 ticks, every singe one of my conquerers has been like this, the only ones ive gotten was when i refreshed in the last 30 seconds and sent extra units myself. i never thought ownage would do this

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:58 pm 
Captain
Captain

princekael2 wrote:
usually i don, but the thing is for the last 10 ticks, every singe one of my conquerers has been like this, the only ones ive gotten was when i refreshed in the last 30 seconds and sent extra units myself. i never thought ownage would do this

chill out, just say Call system to all

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:15 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

NaveedNiazi wrote:
princekael2 wrote:

chill out, just say Call system to all

ive tried, the thing is they just ignore. he knows who launched first, he purposely waits till last minute to overlaunch me. its really bad team play actually, so ill make sure the community knows.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]