It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:54 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Rule #1 - Be respectful at all times.

Rule #2 - Obey rule #1

Rule #3 - No nudity, excessive foul language or lewd sexual discussions. Common sense rules apply.

Rule #4 - Obey any reasonable request of an administrator or moderator.

Rule #5 - Have fun! =)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Presentation
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:30 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Can anyone give me some good topic for presentations?

Post subject: Re: Presentation
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:32 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

depends on the presentation

BMO chop(If this was a real attack you'd be dead)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:44 pm 
Private
Private

Do a presentation on spam, trolls and internet memes.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:59 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

1. The decline of sustainability of the modern age.

2. The effectiveness of desalination and its effectiveness towards preventing global water shortage in the foreseeable future.

3. The effect a universal currency would have on society. (with references to the effectiveness of the Euro in Europe)

4. America as a global police force preventing atrocities from happening through force (pros/cons) -reference the holocaust and other genocides as a specific reason to continue insurgancies.

5. The growing real estate issue in China. Cities are being errected without people to fill them simply as an investment for wealthy Chinese citizens. Reference Chinas policy regarding international investing (which is illegal)

6. The growing overpopulation problem. Refrencing population density, pollution, sustainability, and measures put in place to avoid it (limiting childbirths in large nations)

7. Advertising to youth, and its effect on American (or world) culture. Reference advertisements such as McDonalds influencing children to indulge in a consumeristic society.

8. Consumerism in general. You can take this pretty much any direction, but I prefer to write about the advertising perspective.

9. The growing job market lapses. Reference out of college job expectancy, the growing age of retirement, and technologies effect on the efficiency of the workplace as a limiting factor.

10. Technology advances over the last century. This one you can take either way. Many people believe it to be an exponential growth that will continue whilst others believe that we have nearly reached the pinnacle of technological capabilities.

If you need more let me know, but be more specific. If it is a history presentation, there are a lot different options than a general presentation.

Hope this helps get your brain moving.

-Pete

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 4:31 am 
Major
Major
 YIM  Profile

Lol, how about a Presentation on how to program a Windows 8 Modern App? XD

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 6:26 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

do a presenation on the console wars

BMO chop(If this was a real attack you'd be dead)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 6:48 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

mkae a presentation on "how to present yourself?"

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:52 am 
Private
Private

Do a presentation about forgetting to do a presentation, and making one up at the last minute

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:40 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

firemanpete wrote:
1. The decline of sustainability of the modern age.

2. The effectiveness of desalination and its effectiveness towards preventing global water shortage in the foreseeable future.

3. The effect a universal currency would have on society. (with references to the effectiveness of the Euro in Europe)

4. America as a global police force preventing atrocities from happening through force (pros/cons) -reference the holocaust and other genocides as a specific reason to continue insurgancies.

5. The growing real estate issue in China. Cities are being errected without people to fill them simply as an investment for wealthy Chinese citizens. Reference Chinas policy regarding international investing (which is illegal)

6. The growing overpopulation problem. Refrencing population density, pollution, sustainability, and measures put in place to avoid it (limiting childbirths in large nations)

7. Advertising to youth, and its effect on American (or world) culture. Reference advertisements such as McDonalds influencing children to indulge in a consumeristic society.

8. Consumerism in general. You can take this pretty much any direction, but I prefer to write about the advertising perspective.

9. The growing job market lapses. Reference out of college job expectancy, the growing age of retirement, and technologies effect on the efficiency of the workplace as a limiting factor.

10. Technology advances over the last century. This one you can take either way. Many people believe it to be an exponential growth that will continue whilst others believe that we have nearly reached the pinnacle of technological capabilities.

If you need more let me know, but be more specific. If it is a history presentation, there are a lot different options than a general presentation.

Hope this helps get your brain moving.

-Pete

Wow, this made my brain stuck.xD. Thanks for the help! Anyways I would be more happy if you tell me some topics on Technology.
fake wrote:
Do a presentation about forgetting to do a presentation, and making one up at the last minute

:shock:
ronelm2000 wrote:
Lol, how about a Presentation on how to program a Windows 8 Modern App? XD

Sorry, but I didn't like it. Very sorry!

agonasani wrote:
do a presenation on the console wars

What's Console war?

fake wrote:
Do a presentation on spam, trolls and internet memes.

:lol:

agonasani wrote:
depends on the presentation

Can you give me some topics on Technology?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:07 pm 
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
 WWW  YIM  Profile

give us some info about the audience? age? anything special about gender (like all female or all male)? any kind of common things that all of them have, like all interested in business topics, or game topics, or social life / technology topic?

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next