It is currently Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:31 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours



Forum rules


Rule #1 - Be respectful at all times.

Rule #2 - Obey rule #1

Rule #3 - No nudity, excessive foul language or lewd sexual discussions. Common sense rules apply.

Rule #4 - Obey any reasonable request of an administrator or moderator.

Rule #5 - Have fun! =)



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 377 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 38  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: WKRH - Who Killed Robin Hood!? Vengeance - DAY ROUND 1
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:17 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class
 Profile

Joined: Fri May 03, 2013 7:06 pm
Posts: 12
lynch aister


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: WKRH - Who Killed Robin Hood!? Vengeance - DAY ROUND 1
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:53 pm 
Jr. Mod
Jr. Mod
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:08 pm
Posts: 1283
Location: England
Gender: male
Lynch VD! :D Aister will eventually turn up... or something is wrong :?

_________________
Image
Image
ImageImage


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: WKRH - Who Killed Robin Hood!? Vengeance - DAY ROUND 1
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:03 pm 
Private
Private
 Profile

Joined: Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:56 pm
Posts: 2
lynch aister


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: WKRH - Who Killed Robin Hood!? Vengeance - DAY ROUND 1
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:08 pm 
Moderator
Moderator
User avatar
 WWW  YIM  Profile

Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:48 am
Posts: 7982
Location: Fuyuki City
Gender: male
err... somehow firefox rejected any connections for me... couldn't get on any sites while I could go online on Skype...

as usual, I don't lynch inactive, and I hope everyone refrain from lynching inactives or randoms. They being inactive don't mean that they can hold an important role and MIGHT turn the tide of the game in ur favor.

plus, u guys are so easy to jump in the bandwagon and it can be exploited by the bad guys (or the good guys, if u're the bad guys), one just have to say "lynch this guy cuz he lied to me" and everyone will be jumping on him.

again, I recommend u guys to lynch someone with a good evidence, not lynch someone becuz they seems inactive, or u rolled a dice.

_________________
Image

Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: WKRH - Who Killed Robin Hood!? Vengeance - DAY ROUND 1
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:11 pm 
Jr. Mod
Jr. Mod
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:08 pm
Posts: 1283
Location: England
Gender: male
Lynch Aister... He knows too much about this game :D

_________________
Image
Image
ImageImage


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: WKRH - Who Killed Robin Hood!? Vengeance - DAY ROUND 1
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:45 pm 
Jr. Mod
Jr. Mod
User avatar
 YIM  Profile

Joined: Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:35 am
Posts: 1561
Location: You see that mansion across the road? Yeah, there
Gender: male
actually lynching someone on the first round may be seen as useless however there is a chance of catching the murderer or kjd in the first round its a chance that we should be willing to take so I say we should lynch aister because starwa7s makes a valid point :lol:

lynch aister

_________________
Best rank:1
Most Crystals:34
Most power:192
Best alliance finished:1st


Skype: ads126bd

The Silent Spammer.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: WKRH - Who Killed Robin Hood!? Vengeance - DAY ROUND 1
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:46 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:19 pm
Posts: 239
Location:                      ★                   The mystical land of Eng
Gender: male
aister wrote:
err... somehow firefox rejected any connections for me... couldn't get on any sites while I could go online on Skype...

as usual, I don't lynch inactive, and I hope everyone refrain from lynching inactives or randoms. They being inactive don't mean that they can hold an important role and MIGHT turn the tide of the game in ur favor.

plus, u guys are so easy to jump in the bandwagon and it can be exploited by the bad guys (or the good guys, if u're the bad guys), one just have to say "lynch this guy cuz he lied to me" and everyone will be jumping on him.

again, I recommend u guys to lynch someone with a good evidence, not lynch someone becuz they seems inactive, or u rolled a dice.


err... who exactly are you voting for then?!?

_________________
        ★★★  ★  ★ ★ ★★★
        ★   ★ ★ ★ ★  ★
        ★★★ ★★★ ★★  ★★★
        ★   ★ ★ ★ ★  ★
        ★   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★★★
         ★★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★★★
         ★   ★ ★ ★ ★  ★
         ★   ★★★ ★★  ★★★
          ★   ★ ★ ★ ★  ★
           ★★  ★  ★ ★ ★★★


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: WKRH - Who Killed Robin Hood!? Vengeance - DAY ROUND 1
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:08 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class
 Profile

Joined: Fri May 03, 2013 7:06 pm
Posts: 12
No lynch I would say is his vote. If there are 4 votes to lynch someone and 14 no lynchs is that person lynched?


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: WKRH - Who Killed Robin Hood!? Vengeance - DAY ROUND 1
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:11 pm 
Moderator
Moderator
User avatar
 WWW  YIM  Profile

Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:48 am
Posts: 7982
Location: Fuyuki City
Gender: male
ads126 wrote:
actually lynching someone on the first round may be seen as useless however there is a chance of catching the murderer or kjd in the first round its a chance that we should be willing to take so I say we should lynch aister because starwa7s makes a valid point :lol:

lynch aister

there is also a same chance u'll get a preacher or spirit though
starwa7s wrote:
Lynch Aister... He knows too much about this game :D

and it is a bad thing, considering I might be on ur team?

_________________
Image

Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: WKRH - Who Killed Robin Hood!? Vengeance - DAY ROUND 1
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:45 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class
 Profile

Joined: Fri May 03, 2013 7:06 pm
Posts: 12
I'd vote no lynch, but there's 4 votes for me, so even if everyone else voted no lynch, I think i still get lynched.


Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 377 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 38  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours



You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group  
Copyright Tacticsoft Ltd. 2008   
Updated By phpBBservice.nl