It is currently Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:22 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours



Forum rules


Rule #1 - Be respectful at all times.

Rule #2 - Obey rule #1

Rule #3 - No nudity, excessive foul language or lewd sexual discussions. Common sense rules apply.

Rule #4 - Obey any reasonable request of an administrator or moderator.

Rule #5 - Have fun! =)



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 377 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 ... 38  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: WKRH - Who Killed Robin Hood!? Vengeance - DAY ROUND 3
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:16 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:04 pm
Posts: 94
Location: A Blizzard Server.
Jumping on the wagon, lynch jonesm.

_________________
BD player, currently not active, like a museum steam engine or something. Just relaxing and having a good time, feeling pretty happy, but miss my friends on BD.

Hi Teg!


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: WKRH - Who Killed Robin Hood!? Vengeance - DAY ROUND 3
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:21 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Fri May 06, 2011 2:20 pm
Posts: 2236
Location: right here obviously
Gender: female
LightIce wrote:
Jumping on the wagon, lynch jonesm.

2 people ain't no bandwagon, son.

_________________
the fabulous forum person, now with steam! steam ID: PrincessAbi


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: WKRH - Who Killed Robin Hood!? Vengeance - DAY ROUND 3
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:51 pm 
Private
Private
 Profile

Joined: Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:56 pm
Posts: 2
Lynch Jonesm


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: WKRH - Who Killed Robin Hood!? Vengeance - DAY ROUND 3
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:55 pm 
Captain
Captain
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:20 pm
Posts: 1143
Tenkai wrote:
LightIce wrote:
Jumping on the wagon, lynch jonesm.

2 people ain't no bandwagon, son.


I understand your point about Aister, however it could just be coincidence.

_________________
BoS (E4) NUKE (Fantasy)
Image

Retired NEWS Reporter.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: WKRH - Who Killed Robin Hood!? Vengeance - DAY ROUND 3
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:11 pm 
Moderator
Moderator
User avatar
 WWW  YIM  Profile

Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:48 am
Posts: 8023
Location: Fuyuki City
Gender: male
fake wrote:
Okay, so here's the results of my research

We know that both the dead maid (ads126) and a dead preacher (Korupt) had voted to lynch Aister.
Is there any way they could both know that Aister is a bad guy, or is this coincidence?

Also, the inactives from yesterday were
Jonesm
VD (who was also inactive on the 1st day)
Extra 12

And while FiremanPete, Lightice and 42C voted yesterday, they didn't post during the night round (although, this could just mean they have more respect for the terms of the game than the rest of us, and were 'asleep' during the night round.

For now, I'm leaning towards either VD or Aister.

Also, Korupt talking when he's dead is in blatant disrespect of the rules of the game, and as a modmin, he should know better. In fact, I think he should have his title of modmin striped from him, and given to me instead :P

the maid knows who the KJD is, but not the preacher. And the preacher knows who the witch is, but not the maid. The only reason that both want me dead becuz KD believes that ads lynching me is becuz I'm the KJD.

but as I said before, the reason that ads gave out isn't much of an argument

_________________
Image

Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: WKRH - Who Killed Robin Hood!? Vengeance - DAY ROUND 3
PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:23 am 
Major
Major
User avatar
 YIM  Profile

Joined: Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:06 pm
Posts: 3559
Location: Philippines
Gender: male
aister wrote:
but as I said before, the reason that ads gave out isn't much of an argument

But it's the only required argument. After all, this thread is (and should be) the only way for someone like ads to transmit his thoughts onto the good guys and move against the KJD.

Also, note that before he went with you, he first went with a "no lynch" vote. Why? Because if he voted against someone without proof, he might be targeted to lynch instead, which would be....well...bad.

Therefore, lynch aister.

_________________
In case you REALLY wanted to contact me.
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: WKRH - Who Killed Robin Hood!? Vengeance - DAY ROUND 3
PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:40 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:53 am
Posts: 521
Gender: male
Fake you got it all wrong a aint the murderer its probably extra12 since he is new to the game and the forum.

_________________
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: WKRH - Who Killed Robin Hood!? Vengeance - DAY ROUND 3
PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:08 am 
Moderator
Moderator
User avatar
 WWW  YIM  Profile

Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:48 am
Posts: 8023
Location: Fuyuki City
Gender: male
jonesm wrote:
Fake you got it all wrong a aint the murderer its probably extra12 since he is new to the game and the forum.

I don't see why someone who is "new to the game and the forum" is the murderer, the roles are picked randomly after all.

_________________
Image

Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: WKRH - Who Killed Robin Hood!? Vengeance - DAY ROUND 3
PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:50 am 
Sr. Moderator
Sr. Moderator
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun May 31, 2009 8:48 pm
Posts: 4756
Location: Chicago, IL, USA.
Gender: male
I agree 100% with Fake here guys, and believe Aister is the murderer. Just throwing that out there.

_________________
Image
KM-AI-TwF-ARM-ALLY-HORD-CME-ToW-CP-HINI-ISKC-COPS-DRAW-ROTR
Quote:
Matt Wyman/Apollo wrote: if I've learned one thing this era, it's that theres nothing scarier than a tired juno

Retired.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: WKRH - Who Killed Robin Hood!? Vengeance - DAY ROUND 3
PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:44 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:53 am
Posts: 521
Gender: male
that is why we should lynch extra12, if i was the murderer all of you would hve nsot been here lol.

so lynch Extra12.

_________________
Image


Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 377 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 ... 38  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours



You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron
WarLingo Android Mobile Game

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group  
Copyright Tacticsoft Ltd. 2008   
Updated By phpBBservice.nl