It is currently Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:51 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours



Forum rules


Rule #1 - Be respectful at all times.

Rule #2 - Obey rule #1

Rule #3 - No nudity, excessive foul language or lewd sexual discussions. Common sense rules apply.

Rule #4 - Obey any reasonable request of an administrator or moderator.

Rule #5 - Have fun! =)



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Remember, Remember
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:12 pm 
Corporal
Corporal
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:08 pm
Posts: 50
Gender: male
You may call me V.

People should not fear their government. Governments should fear their people.

Remember, remember! The fifth of November, The Gunpowder treason and plot; I know of no reason why the Gunpowder treason should ever be forgot!

_________________
Image





Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Remember, Remember
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:14 pm 
Sr. Moderator
Sr. Moderator
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:09 am
Posts: 3347
Gender: male
But on this most auspicious of nights, permit me then, in lieu of the more commonplace soubriquet, to suggest the character of this dramatis persona. Voila! In view humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the “vox populi” now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified, and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin, van guarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition.
The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.
Verily this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it’s my very good honour to meet you and you may call me V.

_________________
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Remember, Remember
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:22 pm 
Corporal
Corporal
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:08 pm
Posts: 50
Gender: male
Well done young one. You would be a good candidate for the Vendetta alliance. Message me if interested..

V-
Korupt wrote:
But on this most auspicious of nights, permit me then, in lieu of the more commonplace soubriquet, to suggest the character of this dramatis persona. Voila! In view humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the “vox populi” now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified, and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin, van guarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition.
The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.
Verily this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it’s my very good honour to meet you and you may call me V.

_________________
Image





Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Remember, Remember
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:12 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Fri May 06, 2011 2:20 pm
Posts: 2236
Location: right here obviously
Gender: female
is that you dylan?

_________________
the fabulous forum person, now with steam! steam ID: PrincessAbi


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Remember, Remember
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:10 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:57 am
Posts: 626
Location: BD SERVERS + BD FORUM
Gender: male
VForVendeta wrote:
You may call me V.

People should not fear their government. Governments should fear their people.

Remember, remember! The fifth of November, The Gunpowder treason and plot; I know of no reason why the Gunpowder treason should ever be forgot!

Hes gonna change BD..... Coz V is in here.can i get pic with u.. I m such a fan of urs. :mrgreen:

_________________
Image
Image

JUST A GAMER
Skype:-Raxcave


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Remember, Remember
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:15 am 
Corporal
Corporal
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:08 pm
Posts: 50
Gender: male
I am a man with a plan and someone who can only appear when that plan must be pushed forward. BattleDawn and The World as we know it will never be the same once I am through..

V-

raxcave wrote:
VForVendeta wrote:
You may call me V.

People should not fear their government. Governments should fear their people.

Remember, remember! The fifth of November, The Gunpowder treason and plot; I know of no reason why the Gunpowder treason should ever be forgot!

Hes gonna change BD..... Coz V is in here.can i get pic with u.. I m such a fan of urs. :mrgreen:

_________________
Image





Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Remember, Remember
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:45 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon May 02, 2011 11:23 am
Posts: 318
Crescendo! Ka Boom!. This is simply marvelous.

_________________
Alliances: 50 , LP , DD, HAHA, ANT , SWAT , SPF , ICE, LF, UWS

Skype: xxsnipzscopzxx


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Remember, Remember
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:48 pm 
Captain
Captain
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:08 pm
Posts: 712
wassup :roll:

_________________
MGH 1st
MGH 1st
TTE 1st
WWs 1st
XIRX 4th
Hero 2nd
RFW 2nd
Image
3rd E5 SOLO
FPM 1st
TFF 2nd
ToXc 1st
add me on skype littleconqueror1


Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours



You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
WarLingo Android Mobile Game

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group  
Copyright Tacticsoft Ltd. 2008   
Updated By phpBBservice.nl