It is currently Sun Dec 21, 2014 2:28 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours



Forum rules


Rule #1 - Be respectful at all times.

Rule #2 - Obey rule #1

Rule #3 - No nudity, excessive foul language or lewd sexual discussions. Common sense rules apply.

Rule #4 - Obey any reasonable request of an administrator or moderator.

Rule #5 - Have fun! =)



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: I am the SPAM Queen!
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 11:21 am 
BD Maintenance Team
BD Maintenance Team
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:55 pm
Posts: 1547
Gender: male
me requires a king

_________________
Image
Apollo wrote:
Eh, I try to win every once and awhile. Gotta keep up appearances.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: I am the SPAM Queen!
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 11:44 am 
AANC Mentors
AANC Mentors
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:08 pm
Posts: 745
i'll be your king baby

_________________
MGH 1st
MGH 1st
TTE 1st
WWs 1st
XIRX 4th
Hero 2nd
RFW 2nd
Image
3rd E5 SOLO
FPM 1st
TFF 2nd
ToXc 1st
add me on skype littleconqueror1


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: I am the SPAM Queen!
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 12:12 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:32 am
Posts: 16012
Gender: male
Life.. get off my throne before you start a war, bloddier than the TV show.

_________________
Image
Code:
http://battledawn.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=111&t=4690
Thank you Michael
http://www.battledawn.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=111&t=15076
Thank you developers
(^-check out the topics)


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: I am the SPAM Queen!
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 1:31 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Fri May 06, 2011 2:20 pm
Posts: 2236
Location: right here obviously
Gender: female
you can't be queen, you're not even a GRILL.

besides i already hold that rank as decided by the community before you ever discovered this glorious land. begone miscreant.

_________________
the fabulous forum person, now with steam! steam ID: PrincessAbi


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: I am the SPAM Queen!
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 11:12 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Wed May 26, 2010 8:09 pm
Posts: 1918
Location: Look behind you. Theres a shadow. Look at where it is. It isnt me
Gender: male
Tenkai wrote:
you can't be queen, you're not even a GRILL.

besides i already hold that rank as decided by the community before you ever discovered this glorious land. begone miscreant.


Well, our almighty ruler Simen will step in and throw you out, so before you embarrass yourself, I command you to stop off the throne and give it too Simen.

_________________
Retired AANC Mentor | Retired MT Member | CMoTM | SoTM
IGN(s) : Maxattack, MAXS

Retired player, trying to come back again.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: I am the SPAM Queen!
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 11:14 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Fri May 06, 2011 2:20 pm
Posts: 2236
Location: right here obviously
Gender: female
maxattack wrote:
Tenkai wrote:
you can't be queen, you're not even a GRILL.

besides i already hold that rank as decided by the community before you ever discovered this glorious land. begone miscreant.


Well, our almighty ruler Simen will step in and throw you out, so before you embarrass yourself, I command you to stop off the throne and give it too Simen.

nonsense, this is new spam where the powers of old are even arguing amongst themselves. it's survival of the fittest with no leadership.

_________________
the fabulous forum person, now with steam! steam ID: PrincessAbi


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: I am the SPAM Queen!
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 4:33 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:32 am
Posts: 16012
Gender: male
There has never been a queen of spam, anyone who want one is hereby decleared a feminist!

Me and Alex were married by the old king and high priest of pienism, Rederoin as a way to secure the peace. With numair's support, it's official that I can return to my throne as the fittest. I have more supporters than you, more powers than you and less of a life than you, you cannot win!

_________________
Image
Code:
http://battledawn.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=111&t=4690
Thank you Michael
http://www.battledawn.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=111&t=15076
Thank you developers
(^-check out the topics)


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: I am the SPAM Queen!
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 9:15 am 
Corporal
Corporal
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:16 pm
Posts: 40
are u a girl? why does ur gender say male? :shock:

_________________
Image
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: I am the SPAM Queen!
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 9:23 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:19 pm
Posts: 239
Location:                      ★                   The mystical land of Eng
Gender: male
Maybe he didn't mean that kind of queen, maybe he meant drama queen, or drag queen...

_________________
        ★★★  ★  ★ ★ ★★★
        ★   ★ ★ ★ ★  ★
        ★★★ ★★★ ★★  ★★★
        ★   ★ ★ ★ ★  ★
        ★   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★★★
         ★★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★★★
         ★   ★ ★ ★ ★  ★
         ★   ★★★ ★★  ★★★
          ★   ★ ★ ★ ★  ★
           ★★  ★  ★ ★ ★★★


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: I am the SPAM Queen!
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 9:25 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Fri May 06, 2011 2:20 pm
Posts: 2236
Location: right here obviously
Gender: female
simmen wrote:
There has never been a queen of spam, anyone who want one is hereby decleared a feminist!

Me and Alex were married by the old king and high priest of pienism, Rederoin as a way to secure the peace. With numair's support, it's official that I can return to my throne as the fittest. I have more supporters than you, more powers than you and less of a life than you, you cannot win!

*everyone ignores simmen's babbling about irrelevant things*

_________________
the fabulous forum person, now with steam! steam ID: PrincessAbi


Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours



You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group  
Copyright Tacticsoft Ltd. 2008   
Updated By phpBBservice.nl