It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:24 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Rule #1 - Be respectful at all times.

Rule #2 - Obey rule #1

Rule #3 - No nudity, excessive foul language or lewd sexual discussions. Common sense rules apply.

Rule #4 - Obey any reasonable request of an administrator or moderator.

Rule #5 - Have fun! =)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6342 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 601, 602, 603, 604, 605, 606, 607 ... 635  Next
 Post subject: Re: King of the hill
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:47 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Spoiler:
mfw everyone is a uber powerful being

im dropping out until everyone falls back down to earth

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:08 pm 
Captain
Captain

Tenkai wrote:
Spoiler:
mfw everyone is a uber powerful being

im dropping out until everyone falls back down to earth

Spoiler:
Because Vault started it and refused to deal with being a normal person when i zapped away his power.

ghossfeld88 wrote:
"water, really?" I ask. "You think you can fight me with water?" I charge back up the Hill and fire an arrow that explodes into pure energy sending Jett flying back, I fly at him and impale him with my energy sword then kick him to the ground and send an electrified arrow into his chest.

Spoiler:
He will probably counter with "it was a decoy"

Spoiler:
Yep because insta kills of stabbing people in the chest are lame ending posts, note how none of mine, vault's, or Tenkai's have lead to someone straight out dying like being stabbed in the chest.

The death of yet another mental clone infuriates me as i begin cycling a ribbon of water, heating it just below the point of boiling until it reaches speeds capable of cutting steel. I then launch it directly at Ghoss who raises his bow to block the strike which gets cut in half by the water and shoots directly through his shoulder causing immense pain.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:32 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

I screamed in pain and fell to one knee, good he thinks I am injured Suddenly I sprinted at Jett catching him off gaurd as my body heals itself. I unsheath my sword and slash which you pull out your daggar and block sending us both backward. We slowly rise but I reassemble my bow. "My bow is made of pure energy and you can not destroy or create energy, only I the god of energy can do." I fire a a arrow which transforms into a fishing net capturing the fish inside.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:37 pm 
Captain
Captain

Commanding my still cycling stream of water i send it back towards my location and shred the energy net, laughing at Ghossfeld's statement "Energy is subject to anyone with sufficient knowledge of how it works, there is no God behind it" i say simply summoning my own ball of energy to emphasize my point. I throw the ball at Ghoss's feet sending up smoke blocking his vision and send my jet f water straight at his heart, this time sensing the attack he leaps into the air avoiding it before disaster struck.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:06 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

As I am in the air I fire an arrow into Jett's shoulder and dissapear into the shadows. As Jett enjoys his short time of owning the Hill a blur is moving toward him, suddenly he is on the ground wincing in pain. He sees the blur coming at him yet again but this time he pulls out his daggar and slashes the blur and it turns into sparkling mist. "show yourself" Jett screamed. Out of the corner of Jett's eye he spots a small object coming at him which explodes in his face and I charge him driving my shoulder into his ribs cracking a couple and sending him backwards

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:17 pm 
Captain
Captain

Tumbling backwards i summon a sphere of water which envelopes me, the sphere begins rotating at an incredible speed, flecks of water fly out capable of cutting steel alone.

Within the sphere my ribs become healed by the water's capabilities. Suddenly i extend my arms forward sending the sphere straight at Ghoss. Knowing he cannot dodge it he summons a barrier of energy to block it. The Barrier barely proves effective and begins to crumble. Knowing certain death is right on the other side Ghoss pours more energy into the barrier to sustain it long enough for him to dodge to the left, but knowing his intent I move to where he will be, grabbing his arm draw a dagger and draw it across said arm. "Watch out, i hear its poisonous" i say mockingly as I retreat into the shadows creating a dozen mirror images of myself to mask my presence.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:41 pm 
News Team
News Team

I threaten to kill the fish i hold in my hand if jett stone don't surrender the hill and cut his on arm with the poisonous knife....

IGN : The Amazing Mr OImage

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:45 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Knowing the poisoin would soon kill me I use my energy to force the poisoin out of my arm and send a pulse of energy out of my body which creates a large crater in the ground knocking everyone in a mile radius on their as, as I dissapear to heal my arm

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:52 pm 
Captain
Captain

lol idc about a single fish :lol:

Noticing Ghoss's disappearance i stay hidden among my mental images until someone reappears for the hill...

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:06 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

"Well I think I got an arrow to the knee" I exclamate, after Ghoss's 500 arrows thrown at me. I'm still standing normally, not an arrow in sight anymore, and quickly grab Fishy by the ear and toss him into the battlefield. Just when I do, another strong water current crashes into me, as Jett laughes maniacally, then suddenly stops to ask: "What are you doing there?" as I make soap appear and start washing with it. "Well it's been weeks since I've taken a bath..." I answer. His eyes pop out and I stab him through the chest, my hill. See how boring it would be? Bleh!

After Fishy makes his mental image of this, I stand my ground, as the water suddenly explodes under my intense heat.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6342 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 601, 602, 603, 604, 605, 606, 607 ... 635  Next