It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:44 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Rule #1 - Be respectful at all times.

Rule #2 - Obey rule #1

Rule #3 - No nudity, excessive foul language or lewd sexual discussions. Common sense rules apply.

Rule #4 - Obey any reasonable request of an administrator or moderator.

Rule #5 - Have fun! =)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6342 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 593, 594, 595, 596, 597, 598, 599 ... 635  Next
 Post subject: Re: King of the hill
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 4:27 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

"So...it appears that you may actually pose a challenge for me after all..."

You swirl around to find me and my cat standing behind you smirking.

"So long there is something left, I shall be there. You are something. If you will be here, so shall I. You can't just rid yourself of me. And by the way, we feel no pain nor are we affected by bodily needs. We. Are. It."

I vanish into a second dimension and stand where you would be standing before materializing back into the one which you call home. I split you into a billion pieces in an instant. No matter what powers you have, you are dead.

My cat totally obliterates what is left of you. Remember how energy supposedly cannot be created or destroyed? Well...it's true. Except for me and my cat.

You are totally destroyed. I spend 14 seconds in concentration and every record of you ever existing on paper, online and even in people's memories are all gone. It is as if you never existed.

I finally walk up to the hill, my spammoid army tearing through some measly royal army assembled up there to attempt and stop me. Finally reaching the top of the hill, I smile in triumph. The hill is once again, mine.

No matter how long I have been gone, my heart will lead me back here.

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 3:57 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

"Really, you two are more annoying than powerful. Why don't you just die already?" I retort at Teller. He cannot believe I am still alive: after all, he did destroy me. Still here I am, standing around, swinging my sword and creating cyclones with each swing. The spammoid army squares, and marches towards me. Yet, in what looked as a flash, the entire army layed slashed, hacked into pieces, and me standing in between them. The hill, once an indestructable fortress of nature, trembled like never before, the winds crashed into each other creating an incredibly dense fog around me, from which my crimson aura shined through.

"So, let me get this straight: you go into another dimension, move where I am supposed to be in this real one, then materialized here again, right? And you expected your turtle walk to actually catch up to me?" I laugh, as hard as if I had heard the funniest joke in my life, which I just did. He stands here, not understanding why I was still alive, or why was I laughing. He felt insulted, but before he could do anything about it, I hit him with the hilt of my Zanpakutou, right in his forehead, as a dim blue light formed in it. He started saying "You can't..." but stopped cold, as my Konso activated. Not understanding, he tried to jump to the other dimension, but his soul was chained! My Konso was sealing him into this dimension, as I then used my entire power on my Zanpakutou. The heavens colapsed, and the energy blew Teller's cat away, and when it was finally over, Teller laid there, unconscieous on the floor, and subject to this world's laws.

Once that was done, I also performed my Konso on that accursed cat: it put no more resistance than Teller, futile indeed. I laughed, as, now on the same plane, they were no match for me. "Good grief... but at least, now you stay dead when I kill you" I say, as I punch the cat into the earth, easily sending it meters into the planet's crust. In an instant, I am grabbing Teller by the neck, and I can feel how his very soul starts to dissolve at my presence. I look into his eyes, as now I can see real fear into them, as he didn't have an idea of what I did to him, but that whatever it was, it easily put him on the same level as the demon he was seeing.

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 9:03 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

White figures. Thousands of them appear out of nowhere.

I vanish right before your very eyes and you hear a laughter from behind you.

"Really now? That primitive spell was supposed to kill me? All of your powers originated from me. Nothing works to kill me. Nor my cat. This earth was created because my cat felt this portion of the universe needed another ball of rock. It's core is nothing to my cat."

My cat floats above me. With a small breath, all matter around you vanishes. The empty space around you suddenly compresses. The pressure is so great that the 4 square meters around you compress to 0.05 picometers. The resulting pressure creates a black hole so powerful that it destroys the whole universe in 1.6 seconds.

Me and my cat are left floating in nothingness. Nothing exist anymore. Not even any alternate dimensions.

I look to my cat and speak, "Bring back the basic elements of life and fast forward to a trillion years later. Then we leave this place. Let these primitive creatures carry on with their petty struggles. We have far bigger things to do. Like the reawakening of the ark."

With that, the universe and all it's alternate dimensions are recreated, albit slightly different and any presence of Teller of his cat are gone. So are any presence of the spammoid army.

Spoiler:
I'm done with this topic. it was fun when it lasted. But I just don't have the time nor the dedication to carry on with this. I may host a related RP in the future *hint hint* But for now, goodbye.

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 12:02 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

"Cool story bro, but you should had Google'd what my Konso was" I say, while standing by the very same tree growing from the same very hill we have fought so hard to own. Just when you were about to leave, you see the very same world you swore your cat had destroyed, reappear right before your eyes. You stand in awe: no being had ever defied your cat's power in this manner, yet you know this was no mere coincidence, or any ilusion: at least you knew something like that would not affect you, yet that meant I was really floating above the heavens of the Spam universe, the same universe you thought you destroyed.

Still, I really overused my power, and fall exhausted on one knee. I grab my Zanpakutou, just before hearing Teller ask me: "Any last words, before you finally die?". I reply: "Yes, I have just one word: BANKAI!". With these words, a fierce flame came from the hole where my heart used to be. The flames consumed me: the power was so great, it broke my skin, my veins, even my bones. Teller giggled, as I couldn't even control my own power, and fell to the ground. "Now, that was a realy dumb idea" he tells me, as I start becoming ash even before I reach the ground. Yet, a light, an intense light, shines from the core of my being. I did not acept defeat, as both my Hollow and Reaper sides combined into me. I materialized again, yet my body feels different: even my hair turned white! I do not feel old, so I find no reason for it, but a mysterious power burns from inside of me.

"So, this is the power that defied my cat" Teller says. "Oh no, I merely used your black hole as a pocket for this universe, then merely burned a hole through it" I reply, with much more quickness than what I thought to answer with. The answer seemed ridiculous, but I knew it was exactly what happened. "Oh well, time to try it again" he says, as his cat breathed a new black hole. But this time, I grabbed it, once it was the size of my palm, and it simply vanished into thin air. Such a thing scared even me: I merely expected to burn it, not desintegrate it like that. But I did, and it felt as natural as breathing.

"Well, I guess you need a better explanation than that, then. The thing is, I locked you into this dimension, so I burned my way into the soul dimension my power comes from, along with this entire universe, and since you're locked away from it, you cannot destroy anything in it, nor the dimension itself" I explain while glasses grew on my eyes. Throwing the glass away, I point at the mark Teller has in his forehead, where I performed my Konso. "It's impossible, you come from me, you cannot kill me! Your power originates from me!" he cries, probably in the right. "True, true... but, my spell didn't kill you: it chained you to this world. And for future refferance, it came from you: yet, if it had stayed on you, it would be much weaker than in mine: I evolved it, you, my friend, did not" I say, while I laugh that such pitiful thinking even exists.

But, my laughing stops. I remember how close I was of dying last time that cat used it's powers. I summoned my flames, and I am a bit surprisd when they are also white flames, yet this did not delay me even a second: in a moment, so fast time could had stopped, yet I'd still had moved, I came to be at front of Teller, and burned the very fabrics of time and space, the laws of this dimension, as then the particles that made Teller's cat be his cat were dissasembled, and thrown away on the endless stream of particles waiting to be reformed, as they forgot their very identity, and their annexion to others to become Teller's cat. Feeling like I hadn't done much to Teller lately, I kick him in the guts, and the force sends him crashing to the ground so fast, the Earth spinned double as fast from it.

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 5:18 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Did you even read the above post? I'm gone. You can't do anything to me. Have fun killing whats left of any futile resistance that I haven't killed.

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 10:52 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Yea, about that... the thing is, my post came a bit late, but that's what happened between your other post and your last post. I just wanted to explain to everyone why did every single trace of you dissapear; as in, I was the one who did it. And for the cops that might be reading this, yes it is a confession: I kicked Teller's butt so bad I dissolved his and his cat's existance. But Im KotH, so can't touch me ;)

And, Im afraid to inform you, that while we had a little rumber, 0 soldiers of the remaining resistance forces were killed by your power, yet the wind from my constant wing flapping managed to blow off the water of a nearby lake, unfortunately the HQ of the Fishy Armies, and due to the absence of water, the HQ was destroyed and there were 2k casualties. Whoopsie daisy 8-)

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 11:06 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

well, that was lame. reason #1 why old spammers are no fun: they think they all need powers that would put goku to shame.

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 5:33 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Who or what is goku? :P

P.S. You didn't kick my butt. I just got bored and left.

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 10:35 am 
Captain
Captain

Tenkai wrote:
well, that was lame. reason #1 why old spammers are no fun: they think they all need powers that would put goku to shame.

lol, Brolly would own errey body on up in here!

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 1:01 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

CodeoftheSith wrote:
Tenkai wrote:

lol, Brolly would own errey body on up in here!

i call bs, in his first movie he was beaten with a lame-ass punch to the gut.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6342 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 593, 594, 595, 596, 597, 598, 599 ... 635  Next