It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:58 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Rule #1 - Be respectful at all times.

Rule #2 - Obey rule #1

Rule #3 - No nudity, excessive foul language or lewd sexual discussions. Common sense rules apply.

Rule #4 - Obey any reasonable request of an administrator or moderator.

Rule #5 - Have fun! =)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6342 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 587, 588, 589, 590, 591, 592, 593 ... 635  Next
 Post subject: Re: King of the hill
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 8:28 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

A drop of blood falls from my chin.

I find a flat spot three-quarters of the way up the hill. I vomit, and begin to feel much better. My throat burns, but it is no longer dry. Better now, I continue to climb. I've been hit by a bullet in my leg, and rocks have thrown themselves from the ground with giant explosions to plant themselves in my back and neck. My face is filled with scratches. Slowly and painfully, I lift my hand, feeling a flat surface. Carefully and quietly, I pull myself up.

I walk towards the armored fortress. There is one here. I know where he is. The carpet beneath me is made of a red cloth. The torches to my left and right burn happily in their holsters. My feet scuffle the red carpet under my feet. I stop when I reach the golden throne. I keep my head down as I place one knee to the ground. The man in the seat is smiling beneath his jet black hat.

He stands, walking towards me. Slowly, cautiously, he makes his way to me. I, still on one knee, lift my head. The man in the hat signals for me to rise, and I do so. He is three feet away.

I see his eyes now. They are a fiery red color, the color of blood. He stares at me for a moment. I stare back, searching for a signal of his next move. He looks quickly to the right. I step left, as fast as possible, just barely missing the sword whizzing by my head. Now is my time to move. I take my knife from it's holster on my hip, and jam it between the man's ribs. A slight cough, and the man falls to the ground in a puddle of his own blood. I walk to the throne, and take my rightful place as king of the hill.

After all, only one can be king of the hill.

dylsupreme1 wrote:
My last post - Dylan.

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 8:38 pm 
Captain
Captain

patric77 wrote:
A drop of blood falls from my chin.

I find a flat spot three-quarters of the way up the hill. I vomit, and begin to feel much better. My throat burns, but it is no longer dry. Better now, I continue to climb. I've been hit by a bullet in my leg, and rocks have thrown themselves from the ground with giant explosions to plant themselves in my back and neck. My face is filled with scratches. Slowly and painfully, I lift my hand, feeling a flat surface. Carefully and quietly, I pull myself up.

I walk towards the armored fortress. There is one here. I know where he is. The carpet beneath me is made of a red cloth. The torches to my left and right burn happily in their holsters. My feet scuffle the red carpet under my feet. I stop when I reach the golden throne. I keep my head down as I place one knee to the ground. The man in the seat is smiling beneath his jet black hat.

He stands, walking towards me. Slowly, cautiously, he makes his way to me. I, still on one knee, lift my head. The man in the hat signals for me to rise, and I do so. He is three feet away.

I see his eyes now. They are a fiery red color, the color of blood. He stares at me for a moment. I stare back, searching for a signal of his next move. He looks quickly to the right. I step left, as fast as possible, just barely missing the sword whizzing by my head. Now is my time to move. I take my knife from it's holster on my hip, and jam it between the man's ribs. A slight cough, and the man falls to the ground in a puddle of his own blood. I walk to the throne, and take my rightful place as king of the hill.

After all, only one can be king of the hill.

you my friend, are a natural story teller.

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 8:42 pm 
Captain
Captain
 YIM  Profile

As I had seen him come in and then bow I now looked as he sat apon my throne. This mere mortal sitting apon my throne of darkness there can be only one king and that would be me as my blood slowly returns to my body in the form of shadow I rise. Fire blazing in my eyes like coal I look at him and see how he has been through much to get to the top of my hill I smile he can't tell what I am thinking but I do know With the powers of hell I lift this child from my throne and hold him in the middle of the room as I sit to look into his eyes in them I see the want for power and the will to do what is needed to gain it, I know there is a deal to be made just I have not figured it out yet as I sit there staring up at him he trys to move I break a arm with just a thought you can here the crunch as if it had been splintered glass. Then I say "you move again and you will not here my deal but will die and become my servant". then the male child stopped moving I could see the ice of his eyes and how much he knew this was true. I am the king of this hill and I will here what you want I can give you power of a alliance and all I require is your soul speak now. VD HILL. :twisted: :lol: :twisted:

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 8:58 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

My arm lies uncomfortably at my side.

I hang in the air, suspended by an unseen force. The man of shadows is stayed in his throne, smiling at the subject in the middle of his grand palace. I do not show it on my face, but I may never set foot back on my homeland.

I am filled with anger and rage, but nothing I do will help get me to safety. Any movement will cause the man to cause more pain. Simply floating here will kill me soon, if I can't get a drink or some food.

My only hope is to submit.

"You think you win," I say to the man on the throne. "However, I can still become the king."

The man gets a slight grin on his face, and lifts an eyebrow. "Oh? And, if I may ask, how is that?"

"Because," I respond, without any sort of plan. "I have this."

At that precise moment, three things happened.

The first thing that happened confused even the man. Another being entered the palace. It was a small, pink creature, with blue eyes. The pink creature floated quickly up to the man of shadows. The man, very confused, tried to hit the mirage. With a small flash of light, time stopped.

Secondly, I fell from the sky. Nothing moved, besides me and this creature. The creature floated to me, and directed me to the door. Not wanting to argue with this unusual being, I walked towards the door. However, I noticed something on the ground, something very unusual. Something that cost this creature it's life.

The third and final thing that happened, not even this creature predicted. The sword dropped by the man of shadows rose, and flashed with darkness. It filled the room, causing the pink creature to fall to the ground, in agony. Time resumed.

The man in shadows took a moment to adjust to this sudden shift in scenery. Me, not wanting to be suspended in the air again, ran. The man, however, had other plans. He stopped me in my tracks, turned me around, and said, "It seems as though you have almost outsmarted me. No matter, I have won. I am the king, and the small creature is dead. You, however, shall remain alive. You are smart, you have power. I can sense it. Now, you shall be my servant. You shall live on this hill, only to serve me. I shall control you, now and forever."

"Or," He says, smiling, "You can sell to me your soul. You shall become a part of this palace, living here, defending it from the outside. Join me in my efforts to become the leader of this great land."

Knowledgeable of my fate, I collapsed on the ground. I was now part of an eternal alliance of this man of shadows...

Or so he thought...

dylsupreme1 wrote:
My last post - Dylan.

Last edited by patric77 on Sat May 19, 2012 9:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 8:59 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

shelton wrote:
my servant
my throne
my throne of darkness
there can be only one king and that would be me

implying you're the one in charge here....

anyway carry on i'll take over if shelton gets his ass whooped.

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 10:03 pm 
Captain
Captain
 YIM  Profile

Tenkai wrote:
shelton wrote:
my servant
my throne
my throne of darkness
there can be only one king and that would be me

implying you're the one in charge here....

anyway carry on i'll take over if shelton gets his ass whooped.
Do to not being able to die and the fact that it can not change without me hense forth saying so without receiving what I want this can not happen there for is invalid and ignored.
I sit there and here him agree I am not sure what his intentions are and why he agreed so easily but a deal is a deal as the blood is taken from a cut on his thumb to seal the deal he gos to try to take control and become king again but stops he notices the blood is glowing it takes on to the paper with the speed of one of my demons and then gos on to him with a flash his soul is to the side of me and then I have it more added to me the new power of what I had witnessed before and now I have given him the power to protect my home and immortality as long as he protects my home and me. He can not cross me but with time he can take on everything that is mine if I choose. I send him off to the hall to dine and replenish himself and return to my throne to watch the never ending battle below me. VD HILL.

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 10:29 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

The smell of cooked chicken is still in the air as I think 'Maybe being this man's servant... Maybe it's not so bad, after all...'

dylsupreme1 wrote:
My last post - Dylan.

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 10:50 pm 
Captain
Captain
 YIM  Profile

He heard the thought and commented without thinking. Not at all it isnt bad to be so not when I reward where it is needed punish where is needed I am fair and just I rule evil but I am Just I may kill but only for fun and never a servant I may mislead but only to gain more followers. :twisted: :lol: :twisted: Now rest for you must guard and protect so as to earn your immortality together me and my kingdom shall rise far beyond this hill and hell. VD HILL.

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 8:45 pm 
Captain
Captain

... i like hillz...

FISHY HILL <><

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 9:17 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

The fish tastes so great, when lightly seared on the magnificent grill on the patio. Or, it could be that things taste better when they're eaten in an eternal fortress. Either way, the golden plaque above the grand fireplace inside the palace still stands, reading, "VD HILL".

dylsupreme1 wrote:
My last post - Dylan.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6342 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 587, 588, 589, 590, 591, 592, 593 ... 635  Next